Internal doors

clarence

A Few years agoI used to despair looking White internal doors soooooooooooo I thought what can I do,I did this to my bedroom door DSC00465.JPG
Then I only had two white doors so I did this to the bathroom doorDSC00467.JPG Then I only had to see one white door that was around five years ago Well I was at a loose end so I did thisDSC00466.JPG now I have no white doors and I am a happy chappie.

Last edited by a moderator:
Either you have no girlfriend / wife. If you do have one, and they agree with this, then you should stay with her forever! If I would come up with this idea for our doors, I'm sleeping on the couch for a week, I'm afraid... ;).

Tom I'm passed all that got to have a Female nonsense a long time ago.When i get a bit depressed I park near the supermarket exit and after a few minutes of men pushing piled up trollies followed by her Ladyship smiling at everyone carrying only the hand bag I feel happy once more I make it a point to never forget .only takes a couple of minutes for the feelgood factor to return. I am not gloating Tom just Happy.When the fire surround got abit boring I did thisDSC00388.JPG

Last edited:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back