Internal doors

clarence

A Few years agoI used to despair looking White internal doors soooooooooooo I thought what can I do,I did this to my bedroom door DSC00465.JPG
Then I only had two white doors so I did this to the bathroom door DSC00467.JPG Then I only had to see one white door that was around five years ago Well I was at a loose end so I did this DSC00466.JPG now I have no white doors and I am a happy chappie.

Last edited by a moderator:

TomVDJ

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Either you have no girlfriend / wife. If you do have one, and they agree with this, then you should stay with her forever! If I would come up with this idea for our doors, I'm sleeping on the couch for a week, I'm afraid... ;).

clarence

Tom I'm passed all that got to have a Female nonsense a long time ago.When i get a bit depressed I park near the supermarket exit and after a few minutes of men pushing piled up trollies followed by her Ladyship smiling at everyone carrying only the hand bag I feel happy once more I make it a point to never forget .only takes a couple of minutes for the feelgood factor to return. I am not gloating Tom just Happy.When the fire surround got abit boring I did this DSC00388.JPG

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.