Interest Indiana Jones - "Peacock's Eye" Diamond (aka: Lao Che Diamond) CUBIC ZIRCONIA!!!

Re: Interest List - "Lao Che Diamond" made in CUBIC ZIRCONIA!!! New Version! New Shap

Please add me to the waitlist as well. Thanks.

Re: Interest List - "Lao Che Diamond" made in CUBIC ZIRCONIA!!! New Version! New Shap

Please put me on the waiting list too!

Not sure I'd take one now, but for the future sure.

Can you please add me to the wait list?

Awesome. Looking forward to this.

:D:love:cool:thumbsup

Damn, how could I miss this. Brenton, please put me on the waiting list for a second run. ;)

Payment sent.
Thanks man, can't wait for it to arrive! :cheers

Payment sent! So excited about this!!

Payment sent! :thumbsup

Payment was sent yesterday!:cool

Payment sent as well. Can't wait to upgrade my diamond.

UPDATE:

I've received all your payments, and started processing your shipping labels. I'm still waiting on the boxes, they should either be here today or tomorrow.

ALSO:
If you haven't sent in payment yet, get it in soon! If I haven't gotten your payment by next Wednesday, I'll be offering the people on the 'Waiting List' your Diamonds.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back