Interest Indiana Jones - "Peacock's Eye" Diamond (aka: Lao Che Diamond) CUBIC ZIRCONIA!!!

Re: Interest List - "Lao Che Diamond" made in CUBIC ZIRCONIA!!! New Version! New Shap

UPDATE:

Here is the prototype!!!

Only thing that is changing on this is the size. It is .5 centimeters too big, but what you see is what you will get!!! :cool:thumbsup

DiamondProto1.jpg

DiamondProto2.jpg

DiamondProto3.jpg

DiamondProto5.jpg

DiamondProto6.jpg

Re: Interest List - "Lao Che Diamond" made in CUBIC ZIRCONIA!!! New Version! New Shap

Stunning. For the first time, it's now obvious to me why it's called the peacock's eye. Thanks for doing this.

Magnificent job. I'm super happy to be able to upgrade my diamond.

Thanks, guys! Much appreciated! :)

It probably won't be until after the New Year when these will be ready to ship, unless there is a Christmas miracle or something... :unsure

Fantastic modification on the design Brenton ,to the original screen used prop.Congrats friend ,Well done :thumbsup :D

I'm in!

Looks great!
I'm fine with it taking a little longer as well.

UPDATE:

After Max Jenius, I've put a hold on anymore orders!

If you're interested in getting in on this, let me know, and I'll put you on the 'Waiting List'.

The 'Waiting List' means you'll either get a Diamond that someone backs out on, or you'll get one from another run if there is another run.

Another run will only happen if there is enough interest.

I'm fronting a lot of money to get this run going, so the quantity is limited on the first run.

Thank you to those who are as excited about this as I am! :cool:thumbsup

Pay-pal at the ready just say go Bro! :D

Yes, very excited and ready to pay also!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back