Interest INT: Active project: MGC and Denix Alternative Mauser. Steel or Aluminum KIT

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Gerard2567

So what's the final material? Looks like steel to me.

Either way, thank god I don't have to go through the trouble of obtaining a gun license in Australia and drilling into an actual piece of history.

deadbolt

Sr Member
Looking pretty good, man! (y)

Note: the models I gave you are externally based on the ANH Hero Blaster, as intended. Though I can see that there are a few machining discrepancies thus far, such as the thickness of the trigger guard and the radius on the front-bottom of the mag-well, above the mag-well plate. And also the radius between the trigger guard and the grip-frame is made up of multiple radiuses causing a longer, somewhat ovular space between the two as per real Mauser C96's, rather than a lone radius.

But all in all, this is still the nicest replica C96s that I have seen ever, easily. Awesome work so far!

-Carson