Interest INT: Active project: 1:1 accurate MAUSER REPLICA is READY!!!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

mrwax

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm interested in a steel one, especially if it's at the less expensive end of the estimate.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

xbadcardx

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Those floor plates alone are spectacular. This looks like it will be really sweet once it all comes together. I can’t wait to see a complete blued steel one.

Kerberos23

Is there a sign up list or are these going to pop up on your eBay listings? Love to get one for an ANH build, though I still need to save for the Jawa and Rebel blasters, ugh.