INSTEAD of 'Another' Eagle Tank.

Your dedication and attention to detail in this project has been very inspiring.

Thanks for sharing the amazing journey with us, Rob.

Cheers
Eddie

Thank you guys! Eddie, if this in ANY way has inspired anyone... I don't know if I could get a better comment.

You're VERY welcome.

Rob.

Hi Rob. I'm new to the forum and I am chasing up the parts to these three tanks. Was wondering if you could help with some resin parts for the kits please. Also have few mates who would be interested in getting parts as well. Have got 3 chieftain tanks. Am very impressed but your builds. Am eye for detail and accuracy. Cheers Dave

Hello Alan3,

Just got your PM sir... AND noticed your post. I apologize for the delay. It IS very possible that I could supply you with everything needed to build these.

Going now to answer your PM.

Hello again folks,

PLEASE forgive this question, but I ain't been here in awhile. How does one get to private messages nowadays?

Rob.

It sure would be nice if you would and post some pictures as you do. It'll be nice to follow. I'm fond of that vehicle from the episode of Star Trek.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back