inFAMOUS 2 Costume Replica Anyone?

I cant see your pictures (might just be my computer) but if it looks like this...
mountain-bike-front-fork.jpg

Then it should be very close to the amp.

0000-SpeedyMoto-Monster-Top-Triple-Clamp-with-Risers.jpg

This is the part that connects the fork of the bike to the handlebars. It is called a "triple pipe clamp". On all the versions I have seen the middle hole is offset from the outer ones. This piece is very close to the connector on the amp, but like i said, if you are going for accuracy this isnt close enough due to the offset. If you can find one that is not offset then you might be able to do some modification and get a good representation

Yeah that's like exactly what it looks like bro lol so yeah I just need to make some minor adjustments, like cut off that weird U-shaped piece, then make the double prongs longer and add the coils, then put a similar looking cap on the handle

Here's our final Cole costume. The key is finding an actor that closely resembles the character to wear it. I'll take some better pics of it later.
We had a company that makes tattoos for the movies do the tats for us, and yes, we did the scarring (although you can't see it in this pic). We even replicated the bag in leather with the Sly logo stitched into it (rather than a patch).

Gary

photo.jpg

Was this made for a Playstation commercial? I just saw one with a ton of characters, and Cole was one of them.

Nope, we made it for a live action trailer that we're hoping to release. Of all the characters you saw in the "Michael" trailer, my team only made the Helghast and ISA costumes and some of weapons seen when the soldiers go in to the bar.

Gary

Just saw that epic PlayStation commercial on Comedy Central earlier and this costume along with about 20 (didn't actualy count) other PS game costumes in it. I had to rewind it 4 times.

Edit: Garybarth that trailer was amazing!

Last edited:
Thanks for the link. The replica looks good for the brief moment it's onscreen.

Just to clarify, we didn't make the Cole costume or amp for the Michael trailer...the production company made them. The costume is pretty good but the amp is wrong. Not sure why they didn't use one of mine, which is far more accurate, since they access to one.

Gary

Garybarth ,what did you use to make the union jack on the pants and how did you attach it?

2" white stripes were sewn on. However, our costumer also added the hemlines to the calf and thigh areas, added the recessed zippers on the legs, and flared the cuffs a little bit.

Gary

Been watching this topic, I just bought some pants that look alot like Cole's

Wrangler | Wrangler Jeans Co® Pompei Cargo Pant

Wrangler | RIGGS WORKWEAR® by Wrangler® Ripstop Ranger Pant

Wrangler | cargo - search results

A few options, just make sure if you buy them, buy them in black hah.

Also, my friend want's Cole' "medical" tattoo, the same one Gary put on that guy. So he commissioned me to draw this:

http://i809.photobucket.com/albums/zz18/quicksilver9448/Infamous-Tattoo.png

as far as I know its 90% accurate if not more, hard to see the LITTLE details.

Gary, if you have a better picture I'd LOVE to see it haha. Anyways, working on my Amp now with my Prop-guy, we are getting a costume together, if we get it done anytime soon I'll post it.

We are still having a problem with a good solid shirt tho :(

Been watching this topic, I just bought some pants that look alot like Cole's

Wrangler | Wrangler Jeans Co® Pompei Cargo Pant

Wrangler | RIGGS WORKWEAR® by Wrangler® Ripstop Ranger Pant

Wrangler | cargo - search results

A few options, just make sure if you buy them, buy them in black hah.

Also, my friend want's Cole' "medical" tattoo, the same one Gary put on that guy. So he commissioned me to draw this:

http://i809.photobucket.com/albums/zz18/quicksilver9448/Infamous-Tattoo.png

as far as I know its 90% accurate if not more, hard to see the LITTLE details.

Gary, if you have a better picture I'd LOVE to see it haha. Anyways, working on my Amp now with my Prop-guy, we are getting a costume together, if we get it done anytime soon I'll post it.

We are still having a problem with a good solid shirt tho :(

I have been working on finding Cole's shirt, and have found a white/black shirt at JCPenney. It is a raglan shirt. I plan on dying the white yellow

Last edited:
Check out these jeans: Draggin Jeans

*** ****! didn't know jeans could cost that much, they do like very cole-esque tho.

Anybody going for an Festival of Blood version of Cole? Whatchall think of his electrified stake? Seems like a pretty cool prop although I def. don't see how it'll fit on the sling bag the same as the amp. I'm trying to get an FOB version myself going and a chick I know loves everything Vamp so she might be doing bloody mary as well.

*** ****! didn't know jeans could cost that much, they do like very cole-esque tho.

Anybody going for an Festival of Blood version of Cole? Whatchall think of his electrified stake? Seems like a pretty cool prop although I def. don't see how it'll fit on the sling bag the same as the amp. I'm trying to get an FOB version myself going and a chick I know loves everything Vamp so she might be doing bloody mary as well.

Be sure to post pics!

I'm working on an Amp myself, im gonna be doing a costume of the pre-inFamous 2 cole with the hair.

Excellent Man. I'm trying to get FOB Cole done for Otakon in 3 weeks. Enlisting the help of a friend for his stake because I'm so short on time, and the vampire bite prosthetic is a real B*tch to blend into my skin.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back