Interest Indiana Jones - "Heads or Tails" Challenge Coin!!! Real & False GRAIL!!!

UPDATE:

I've reworked the "False Grail" side to make it contrast more from the "Real Grail" side.

Due to the small size, the skeletons looked too much like stick figures. So, I went with the screaming skulls...

What do you guys think?

FlipCoin4sm.jpg

Hi RM, would it be possible to see forward facing skulls? Just a thought.. but this one already rocks [emoji1363][emoji1363]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi RM, would it be possible to see forward facing skulls? Just a thought.. but this one already rocks [emoji1363][emoji1363]

I tried that, but the skulls staring back at you kind of detracted the Chalice from the rest of the coin, when it should be the focal point.

I tried that, but the skulls staring back at you kind of detracted the Chalice from the rest of the coin, when it should be the focal point.

You’re right the black shadows on the skull’s eyes,mouth etc would definitely be an eyesore!

Skulls look great, would you think a small nazi insignia directly under them would look out of place? Like in the film during the last scene of Donovan?

Funny, I had the same idea about the swastika, but then realized that is specific to the movie, whereas the coin is more about the grail lore. It's a made up prop, so you could do it however you want.

Hey Brenton
im in for 2, I thought I was in on this , because I've have three false Grails maybe I didn't hit the post reply, go figure , hey senior moment maybe lol.!!!:cool

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back