RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Indiana Jones "FLIP COIN" Challenge Coin!
Who wants to play "Heads or Tails"?!!!
$15 each Shipping NOT included in price!
Coins are 1.5" in diameter.
Finish: Antique Brass!
- This coin is the perfect "Heads or Tails - Flip Coin", so you can ultimately decide on important decisions by the flip of the coin.
- Each coin portraying the 'REAL GRAIL' on one side with the saying "YOU CHOSE WISELY".
- The other side of the coin portraying the 'FALSE GRAIL' on one side with the saying "YOU CHOSE POORLY".
- The two Lions that flank each side of the Grail represent the lions that stand at the entrance to the path that leads to the Grail chamber.
- The year the Grail was found in The Last Crusade is also part of the coin.
1. JAGnum (4)
3. SirJohn (2)
Here's the current design slated for this coin! So, who's interested?