Interest Indiana Jones - "Heads or Tails" Challenge Coin!!! Real & False GRAIL!!!

boochydog

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

harryhoudini

Hi RM, would it be possible to see forward facing skulls? Just a thought.. but this one already rocks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RelicMaker

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi RM, would it be possible to see forward facing skulls? Just a thought.. but this one already rocks

I tried that, but the skulls staring back at you kind of detracted the Chalice from the rest of the coin, when it should be the focal point.

harryhoudini

I tried that, but the skulls staring back at you kind of detracted the Chalice from the rest of the coin, when it should be the focal point.
You’re right the black shadows on the skull’s eyes,mouth etc would definitely be an eyesore!

Raiders March

Skulls look great, would you think a small nazi insignia directly under them would look out of place? Like in the film during the last scene of Donovan?

Jintosh

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Funny, I had the same idea about the swastika, but then realized that is specific to the movie, whereas the coin is more about the grail lore. It's a made up prop, so you could do it however you want.

Joe310blk

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey Brenton
im in for 2, I thought I was in on this , because I've have three false Grails maybe I didn't hit the post reply, go figure , hey senior moment maybe lol.!!!:cool