Interest Indiana Jones - "FERTILITY IDOL" (Made from Casting from Original Mold)

UPDATE:
The factory is finished, and is preparing for shipment around next Tuesday!
I'll let you know when they are on their way to me, and also expect shipping delays...
I'm not sure if you guys have seen all the cargo ships lined up out in the California bays, but this will unfortunately be a part of that...
So, it used to arrive within two weeks, but now it may take around 4 weeks to arrive to my doorstep...
Anyways, here's a photo they sent of the Idols being inspected and prepared for shipping! :cool:(y)

Attachments

• IdolsOctober2021.jpg
    IdolsOctober2021.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 249
UPDATE:

I went ahead and threw in some more cash, and was able to change the shipping to 'Air Freight', instead of by boat, at the last minute to avoid the Container Ship Nightmare!

So, expect these to arrive a lot sooner! :cool:(y)
Awesome! You are the man. I'm super excited to see this.

UPDATE:

The Idols have arrived and they all look great!!! :cool:(y)

FYI: Since I had to throw in a lot more money to avoid the Container Ship Nightmare and ship Air Freight, the Idols will have an additional $15 attached to the cost. Air Freight was not cheap! :(

I'll be starting on these beginning next week and will contact you when final payment is needed! So, have your payments ready!!!

FYI: Since I had to throw in a lot more money to avoid the Container Ship Nightmare and ship Air Freight, the Idols will have an additional $15 attached to the cost. Air Freight was not cheap! :(

I'll be starting on these beginning next week and will contact you when final payment is needed! So, have your payments ready!!!

Any updates on payments and shipping? :D

I don’t want to be a bother, but what about glass eyes?
Sorry, I've lost the list of people who were needing a set of eyes, along with your emails... :confused:

So, anyone who ordered an Idol from me that needs a set of eyes, send the payment below to this Paypal address: proprelics@yahoo.com

Be sure to add a note to the payment saying "Idol Eyes"!

$15
- USA
$25 - International

Thanks!

Sorry, I've lost the list of people who were needing a set of eyes, along with your emails... :confused:

So, anyone who ordered an Idol from me that needs a set of eyes, send the payment below to this Paypal address: proprelics@yahoo.com

Be sure to add a note to the payment saying "Idol Eyes"!

$15
- USA
$25 - International

Thanks!
Payment sent thanks,I always wanted one of these and am very grateful.

Any hope for the waiting list?
Well, I ordered a few extra when I did this last run...
I have 5 Hero and 3 Belloqs that will be ready to ship this coming Tuesday...

So, those of you in spots 1 - 6 will have an Idol available!
Spot 7 only has a Belloq available (for now...)
...and spot 10 has a Belloq available!

I'll send out 'Payment Due' PMs this weekend! :cool:(y)

All others will have to wait when I put in another order soon, unless someone backs out of this weeks run of Idols...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back