Interest Indiana Jones - "FERTILITY IDOL" (Made from Casting from Original Mold)

UPDATE:

Shipping is most likely going to be delayed until the middle or end of June...

At present, the freight companies are only giving priority to the transportation of medical materials.
If they shipped it now, the Idols will be delayed and would be stored in the freight company's warehouse for a long time.
There is also a huge chance of these changing hands 3 or 4 times and could be damaged.
So, the foundry is holding off until more shipping routes have opened up to handle regular shipping and has a better chance of being shipped straight here.
Thanks for everyone for being patient! I'll keep you updated if anything changes! :cool: (y)

Thanks for your update Brenton! :)

I’m not quite sure where abouts I fall in all of this. I’m in the middle of the bottom list at the mo.

Just let me know when you need the money though and I’ll transfer straight away.

Cheers,

C

UPDATE:

Shipping is most likely going to be delayed until the middle or end of June...

At present, the freight companies are only giving priority to the transportation of medical materials.
If they shipped it now, the Idols will be delayed and would be stored in the freight company's warehouse for a long time.
There is also a huge chance of these changing hands 3 or 4 times and could be damaged.
So, the foundry is holding off until more shipping routes have opened up to handle regular shipping and has a better chance of being shipped straight here.
Thanks for everyone for being patient! I'll keep you updated if anything changes! :cool: (y)

Thanks for your update Brenton! :)

I’m not quite sure where abouts I fall in all of this. I’m in the middle of the bottom list at the mo.

Just let me know when you need the money though and I’ll transfer straight away.

Cheers,

C

This shipment refers to those on the last half of the "Interest List"!
Those of you on the "Waiting List" will be on the 'Second Run'!

UPDATE:

Just letting you guys know that the Idol shipment for the remaining guys on the 'Interest List' is still scheduled to ship at the end of this month!

I'll keep you updated when it is on it's way! :cool: (y)

Once these arrive and they are all good, I'll start the order for the Idols on the 'Waiting List'!

Please add me to the list for a Aged Hero with glass eyes. It appears more of my paychecks will be coming your way. The Headpiece I just received, was incredible, Top Notch my friend, outstanding! I meant to say aged eyes.

UPDATE:

Just want to let you guys know that the factory is still trying to find a suitable shipping company to get these to the US safely.
It looks like they are going to be shipping them by boat, which will take up to a month to arrive to me.
I'm also trying to arrange them to be strapped onto a pallet, so they're not being thrown around like last time.
I should know more by the end of this week.
So, you guys hang in there! :cool: (y)

Thank you for the update and careful shepherding of these through the process!

bjjensen

UPDATE:

Just want to let you guys know that the factory is still trying to find a suitable shipping company to get these to the US safely.
It looks like they are going to be shipping them by boat, which will take up to a month to arrive to me.
I'm also trying to arrange them to be strapped onto a pallet, so they're not being thrown around like last time.
I should know more by the end of this week.
So, you guys hang in there! :cool: (y)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back