Interest Indiana Jones - "FERTILITY IDOL" (Made from Casting from Original Mold)

Your timeline might be affected by the coronavirus as well.

I hope not!
I know there are travel restrictions in place, but I don't think shipping has been interrupted.
The factory is in the very southern part of China in the Guangdong province, which is about 14 hours drive from where the virus originated and is under quarantine.

Last edited:
I'm pretty far down the list so it'll be a while for mine anyway, I just wanted to make sure you have me down for the shiny hero and not aged hero. It still says AH on the first page.

I am glad they arrived, it is horrible that they didn't all make it intact. Hopefully they take care of you quickly.

I know some of us, including myself, have fully paid for the idols. We are just waiting on completion and final shipping costs correct?

I am glad they arrived, it is horrible that they didn't all make it intact. Hopefully they take care of you quickly.

I know some of us, including myself, have fully paid for the idols. We are just waiting on completion and final shipping costs correct?

I'll be working to get the 70 good Idols finished and to you guys over the next few weeks. After February 10th, the factory will be working on getting replacements made. Hopefully, by the time I'm done with the 70 good Idols, the factory will be nearing completion on the replacements.
Regardless of any unfortunate damaged Idols, everyone will eventually be receiving their perfect Idol! :cool: (y)

Out of curiosity, what is to become of the damaged ones?

I'm not sure yet... I won't know anything until the week of February 10th...
If the factory files an insurance claim (which is the most likely action), Fedex may take the damaged ones to inspect, since they'll be having to fork over thousands of dollars in damage to settle the claim.
I don't foresee me being able to keep them, since it's too expensive of a claim for that to happen.
What Fedex ends up doing with them will be the big mystery... (If they end up taking them to begin with...)
I would be very surprised if I get to keep them and sell them off as damaged Idols...

UPDATE:

I'm about to complete 20 of the Idols, and have contacted the first 10 people on the list for payment!
I'll contact the next 10 in a couple of days.

Now that I have a system down, I should be able to finish around 25 of these a week, maybe more, depending on my schedule...

I should also hear something about the replacements this coming week, since the factory will be opening back up! :cool: (y)

what is aging process, is it a clear coat over gold plating, or is it made before gold plating?
If clear coat, I would be interested in a damaged aged or pristine with glass eyes, if you sell them, then I would remove clear coat, repair, age it, and get it plated again, here, I have a plater 20 meters from home.
If aged before plating, would be interested in a damaged weathered one.

what is aging process, is it a clear coat over gold plating, or is it made before gold plating?
If clear coat, I would be interested in a damaged aged or pristine with glass eyes, if you sell them, then I would remove clear coat, repair, age it, and get it plated again, here, I have a plater 20 meters from home.
If aged before plating, would be interested in a damaged weathered one.

The aging is a light coat of "Dull Coat" to tone down the shine and match the Hero Idol on screen.

ok, so it would be possible to use a damaged pristine one, remove the clear coat bu heating, remove the damage, depending on how strong they are, and make a weathered finish and get it plated again?!
interesting

The damaged ones are not for sale. At least not yet...

I'm not sure what's going to happen to them until I discuss it with the factory. I should know something later this week.

UPDATE:

I'll be throwing some Idols tomorrow!

83914464_10219092097965801_7533835213751713792_o.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back