Interest Indiana Jones - False Grail - NEW Revised version

Yes yes yes!!!! This is it!!!!
Now it will be assembled and shipped very soon! I’ll contact you by PM for shipping and handling cost!
Thanks to everyone for being so patient!

Attachments

• 47061880-5E5B-4A3C-BAF1-2CEBCF27E9D3.jpeg
    47061880-5E5B-4A3C-BAF1-2CEBCF27E9D3.jpeg
    215.3 KB · Views: 104
Those look SHINY!!!! Fantastic! Glad you found a goldplater who was able to deliver you the perfect finish. Looking forward to see the finished product! (y)(y) (y)

OK, I guess I'm the first one to get my grail? ;) Look how incredibly shiny it is! It arrived well packed. Very pleased with how this one turned out. I think waiting for the new goldplating was worht it. On the look of it, you can not tell that these are resin. You only feel it when you take the cup in your hand, since it's quite light (compared with the old metal one). Pretty logical, I think.

20211130_121249.jpg

Here the grail is beside Sarednab's old version, which was metal, but inaccurate at the foot of the grail. On the other hand, it has a more "warm" goldtone, and a lid. What's also better on the new grail is that the "leafs" that hold the bowl are now more like one part with the cup. If you see the old one, you can see that those parts more or less come away from the bow. So both versions have their pro's and cons, I'd say, but both are great replica's (also the only ones around for this prop, as far as I know) and I'll bee keeping both.

20211130_121234.jpg

And to close down: a close-up of the old false grail:

20211130_121316.jpg

Sarednab,
Do you have any extras left from this run?
Please pm me if you do.
If not, when do you plan on doing another, now that you have found a reliable Gold-plater?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back