Interest Indiana Jones - False Grail - NEW Revised version

Thanks FathomRequiem ! Yes, with the new plating job all details come out 100% perfect and you can see it in every millimeters.
I like the old version too but sincerely I’ll keep for myself the last we did.
Consider that last cup was a “test”, the new one that will come out will be more shine with reflex on cup. Just for example, see this ball, this was made from the same factory. It is more shine than cup and reflect. All other cups will be done like this one, if you agree.
Reflex on it but not “glass” finiture, with all details 100% visible.

(need high rez, just grabbed these off of google images)
Regardless of what looks REAL, you generally (but not always) match the PROP. If the prop is Shiny and Reflective, then ONE way to go would be to match Shiny and Reflective.

Others can have a different opinion. :D

Attachments

• Indiana-Jones-And-The-Last-Crusade-False-Grail-5.jpg
    Indiana-Jones-And-The-Last-Crusade-False-Grail-5.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 851
  • grail.jpg
    grail.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 158
  • grai 2l.jpg
    grai 2l.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 180
It's all fake, it really has nothing to do with what is real or what is fake. The only thing that should matter is screen accuracy to the best possibility. The False Grail Cup is clearly shinny on screen.
So in turn I suppose we all want one that is shinny because that's what's on screen.
As the ones that Sarednob produced before the lockdown were SA shinny

WE ALL WANT SCREEN ACCURACY...LOL!!!
We want it so bad that we even worry about pant hem and drape. From sweat stains to what pencil was used in the map room scene. The rabbit hole goes DEEP....and we all drank the kool-aid. And it tastes GOOD!!

Not attempting to argue ❤
Just my opinion on the matter.
And again, no disrespect to you Sarednob.
We all know you are trying your best to deliver in these difficult times.
Thank you!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210421-182831_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20210421-182831_YouTube.jpg
    341 KB · Views: 154
  • Screenshot_20210421-182713_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20210421-182713_YouTube.jpg
    751.6 KB · Views: 182
Djeezes, guys! Let me introduce you to... www.movie-screencaps.com! (All this amateurish screencaps here, while HD caps are just for grabs on that site...).

Just kidding, people. But I thought I'd share this WONDERFULL site with you all for high res screencaps of tons of movies.

Last edited:
Ok guys, I’ll send you a PM to each one, just to know if anyone want the old style plate or can be good with the new one so we could proceed.
Like I said, for the old style we have to wait for another factory

As I said this required more time cause we doing “test”, sending sample to other factories to try to find the best, loosing a big amount of money (we already were in loose with all old test made).
So please be patient, we doing all that for you

Hi guys, I have a good notice and a bad notice.

The good one is that we found a plater. It can do the cup like the first one relased, shiny with glass effect.
The bad one is... this factory is FULL of work until end September.
This is the only one we found that could made this work. I really can't do nothing more. I know that you wait so long... but for this virus many factory closed, others is FULL cause take all commissions from closed factory.

If you have some different option and know a plater in EUROPE that could do this work, let me know. In italy we have this one way street to take.

The good one is that we found a plater. It can do the cup like the first one relased, shiny with glass effect.
That's GREAT news!

The bad one is... this factory is FULL of work until end September.
Not an issue for me at all! I also gladly wait a few months to have that shiny gold plating!

If you have some different option and know a plater in EUROPE that could do this work, let me know. In italy we have this one way street to take.
The goldplater I'm using for my pirate coins is very ill, unfortunately. He is now finishing all the work he still has on it's plate (slowly) and will then close down for an unknown amount of time (it would not surprise me if he never opens again). So that one's not an option. (I also have no clue if he would be able to goldplate resin, to begin with).

Personally I gladly wait for the plater you found until he has time. And it looks like many others feel the same way. (y)

Ok guys, September arrived and we contacted plater! He re-schedule our appointment on 22nd october! We cannot do nothing if not wait.

But in meantime we want to try another plater, we sent him a cup and this is what is back to us.
Ok, it isn’t a ”glass” finish, but it is shiny and reflective gold!
let me know what you think!

Attachments

• 4797F9AC-05DC-4652-B76D-02E92B299D7C.jpeg
    4797F9AC-05DC-4652-B76D-02E92B299D7C.jpeg
    125.1 KB · Views: 414
  • 77AFB07F-8FAB-4CB9-9067-D9ED35B94EA7.jpeg
    77AFB07F-8FAB-4CB9-9067-D9ED35B94EA7.jpeg
    122.9 KB · Views: 213
  • 0B7222E8-A5B9-4273-A9D8-54E88575FAEA.jpeg
    0B7222E8-A5B9-4273-A9D8-54E88575FAEA.jpeg
    140.2 KB · Views: 160

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back