Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark

I am very curious were they got the top half of the Nazi propaganda poster. I have looked ever since the book came out and found nothing. I believe it is a composite of 2 posters; one being an American propaganda poster and the other a portrait of Hitler.

did you ever find this - as I "think" I got a copy somewhere if you want it

Hi, it is my first comment on this forum. I am following it several months and I am amazed about the ideas, information and collaboration between all members.

I am working on Abner journal and, checking different posts, I have seen an insert which consists in a document with a great "exit francais" sentence in red colour. I assume that it is a visa or similar. Any idea?

Thanks

Hi, it is my first comment on this forum. I am following it several months and I am amazed about the ideas, information and collaboration between all members.

I am working on Abner journal and, checking different posts, I have seen an insert which consists in a document with a great "exit francais" sentence in red colour. I assume that it is a visa or similar. Any idea?

Thanks

"Exit français" means nothing in French. Can you quote the exact text or show a picture ?

This is the best capture. I have seen that these are the"canon" inserts. my question is about the document in the center of the capture. I think it could be a type of visa during the visit of Abner to France

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374692438.841562.jpg

Thanks

Considering you never see any inserts in the book and very little text those items are not "canon".

The document in question is the letter of transit from the movie Casablanca.

In Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull indy show is son a large formatt book with images of the Nazca photographs, does anybody know if this was a actual book or something made up for the movie?

As to the inserts in Abners Diray, etc. there are no "offical" inserts as you only ever see it in indys hand not the pages etc. - as for the grail diary there are I think 20 "Offical" inserts and around 100 plus others that vaious people put in thier copy obiously not all 120 but they put the "offical" ones in plus some extras, its all according to taste and tyour own abilities.

as to the indy journal I'm working on with DD28 and with a few other members doing translations for us we have approx 300 inserts done so far for it and we estimate there will be around 800 by the time we finish it, obviously not all will be going into the journal even tho it covers 40 years (1908 -1957) we think about 60-80 will be in the journal itself the others will be part of a package we are puting together or given away free on thee journal thread (see my signature for details) there are also a few freebees on there already and some good tips and links you may find useful.

Lastly what text are you using for the entrys there is a "text" done my brian babich (sorry if i spelt your name wrong) which is generally accepted as an "unoffical" offical text if you know what i mean and you can always use it as a reference to add or delete entries as you wish, thats what I did with mine, I ended up adding quite a few to make it tie in with my Grail and Indy journals but all three now work together as a long story and history of Indy and his fathers searchs and adventures.

Good luck on your quest and if I can be any help just PM me

The last few days I worked on my interpretation of the Dutch Bible Pages.
Both pages are not SA, the dutch text may contain alot of mistakes (I only translate it online) but maybe there is someone who will enjoy it :lol

For a bigger (2700x3500) and unsigned version, just pm me.
If I have some time I will correctly translate it for you, But which bible version is it, do you know ??
The words are mostly oke but the syntax and wordorder is crappy.

Fantastic Page Barneyrfd !!! A lot of great detail and work! Any chance you will show us what this looks like aged?

I managed to break my scanner over the holidays trying to scan these pages. I pressed down so hard on the scanner to try to flatten out the 'gutter' that the track holding the sprockets and rubber belt busted. Any way, I fixed the broken scanner last week and will be giving it a try again soon. I'll scan the majority of the pages first, then the gutter last. If the scanner croaks again I'll photograph the missing sections with a macro lens and stitch the images together to get full pages. I'm planning on doing both the left and right pages both front and back, so people can display them loose if they like.

I was wondering if you ever had luck with scanning these pages? Really looking forward to seeing the layout and trying my hand at attempting these within a large prop book or as a framed piece.

There are many tallented people on here who have created some fantastic props that they are offering for free. This is very comendable.

Although i have just lost my entire afternoon reading these Indy pages on the RPF lol

Excellent work

Peter

There are definitely no canon inserts for the Abner diary... I kinda should know. ;) There were quite a few files that were included, which I still provide as part of the digital kit.

On a note, the files on my site, the Pan Am free ticket and diary kits will not be available after 12/31 for the foreseeable future. I will be bringing them back at some point, but I am not sure when that will be.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back