Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark

Xolin

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Making an Indy ID card from the paper props on here, but I didn't like the suggested photograph - Harrison looked too old and had waaaaay too much hair for an army photo. So I came up with the following using a cropped screen shot that seemed more fitting for the era.

Indy-war-card-fullsize.jpg

Xolin

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Based on that date... he's supposed to be almost 45 years old. He's looking pretty good for his age.
Well, considering that Ford was 47 when he did the Last Crusade, he does look a hell of a lot better than a lot of other 47-year-olds that I know:

indy-and-dad.jpg

EDIT: Having said that, I was just waiting for someone to come out and say he looked too young :D It's all fiction anyway, so I may just change the date, or find a more suitable photograph to manipulate...

Last edited:

dlambert

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I meet a WWII jew refugee once and he had all his nazi papers from when he still lived in Germany. Seen that eagle over the swastika was really scary.

These game me the same creeps.

rorschach999

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Does anyone have decent HQ pics of Belloq, Dietrich and Toht as wantint to do a "Intellegence File" and can only find screen shots no portraits, any help appreciated

thanks