Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark

CHACHAPOYAN MAP

Here's my version of the map. I printed out on plain brown paper bag sized to 8.5" x 11" then rubbed it with vegetable oil and roughed it up with sandpaper to give it that "jungle used" look.

Don't remember where I got the artwork but it is great. I just had to fade it a little to make it look a little more worn. Thanks to whomever.

bfd

Adam,

just found your Star Wars lobby cards over in the SW paper thread then found the RotLA lobby cards here! Too generous. It's like you're peddling benchmark childhood memories for me.

Cheers
Ian

Barneyrfd,

thanks for the Bible page. I've several copies of the Ralph McQuarrie artwork, but have been looking for a prop of the full page for a long while now.

Cheers
Ian

Last edited:
I use this thread, dont want to open another new just for this topic...I was resorting my collection and thought about to add something to my Fate of Atlantis collection. but before I start to build the horned idol, I found this and thought it would be nice to add, because there are not so much props from FoA.

Can anyone help?!?

Searched a little bit, the photo remindes me of Jeremy Irons in Die Hard...

Hi everybody,
Just wanted to post a project I did for my Business Communications class this term.
We were discussing a chapter on document design, and our instructor asked us to come up with a simple flyer/pamphlet/business card using the information we went over in class.
I decided to do a business card for a certain archeology professor. :)

IndyCard.jpg

I got the college info from the Indy wiki, and the telephone number is of course, THX 1138. :lol The card design was from a template found on one of those create your own business card websites.
I got an A+ for the assignment. The instructor thought it was very creative.
Print it on some business card stock and you can network among other professors. . . in the 1930s and 1940s.

Just wanted to share.

Where can I go or does anyone knows who sells Indiana Jones replica props such as the Temple Map and Whiskey bottle? I am also interested in puirchasing a Pirates of the Caribean Mau Kung Map that actually rotates??? Does anyone sell one here?

What other Indiana Jones replica props would be available? Where would I go to see them or buy them? Please let meknow, thank you.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back