Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade

Barnett College

Ok, here we go again.
New in Forum, new rules.

I've received an extremely kind and polite note from mods, informing me about this topic rules, wich I really appreciate. In my 40 years old, what I've ever learned is that without rules, nothing rules... mainly in Internet forums. So, I deeply apologize for any inconvenience that may have caused and I'll try to follow the rules in this forum from now on.

As I've not found any thread about "Last Crusade", I thought it would open one, since it's my favorite Indy saga movie.

And, well, why not to release this thread showing a paper prop that has not been very widespread?

You surely would remember this scene, from the German Zeppelin Station scene. "Joneses" are ready to take a ship to get out from Germany.

3842949395_838126a445_o.jpg

Well, that's my point of view about the almost imperceptible frame.

4368476571_8102e7511b.jpg

Click on the pic to get really high resolution watermarkless always-free view.

More to come...:)
Bests
Barnett

Hey Barnett

I've followed your work on Club Obi-Wan and have always been very impressed. Glad to see you here on the RPF.

Having a thread just for your Indy Jones props is a great idea, I've been wanting to get copies of all of your Indy props since I first saw them on COW, maybe now I can.

Keep up the great work.:):thumbsup

Thank you so much, mates.
Back on the trenches...

Since it just really takes 2 secs on the screen, it was very hard to imagine anyone could make a prop about this:

3916646991_81b1a2f320_o.jpg

A good image enhancer program and we get this blurry screencap.

3917459798_c3062d1b77_o.jpg

Now it's time to put hands on work:

3916646741_9c6f3b1ac2_o.jpg

To get this result, just use your scissors on this template. Click on 'em to get the higest resolution I can share.

4371673876_db4ca0be53.jpg4371675698_fa080b72a7.jpg

You'll need some glue and some sand paper. About the matches it's up to you: if you want JUST a prop, do it yourself using a bit of harmless sand. If you want the perfect way, you can find on the market survival matches that match perfectly with the used in the film.

Hope you enjoy.
Bests
Barnett

hi Barnett, did you ever thought about to replicate the book pages Henry Sr. is refers to, for the Venice Knight-page for the DIARY?

This one here:
049.jpg

Would make a nice display background for the Diary !

Sorry for double post but I found something that I made:A Low-Quality Grailtabletrubbing, can someone make it up with Photoshop/An other Programme?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back