Done / Completed Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade - Elsa Lucky Clover Zippo Lighter

Luke0312

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I've began producing the finished lighters, so the run is now live.

The badges are professionally produced polyurethane resin and I apply them to a chrome Zippo.

This is a limited run, I had the company produce 50 sets of badges. Between some of the badges being damaged during the application process and me keeping a couple for myself, I'm offering 45 finished lighters. I have all the badges in hand, but order 10 or so lighters at a time. As each new set is finished, I will PM the next group of interested folk, once those are gone, I move to the next group. It keeps my workload less stressful and allows a quick turnaround between payment and your lighter being shipped out.

Here are shots of a finished lighter:

t0pzee.jpg

jt70q1.jpg

2w57qqb.jpg

3581ke9.jpg

The price for a completed lighter (badges applied to both sides) is $48. Shipping will be extra, for anyone inside the US, it will be $7 for USPS Priority. International shipping via Priority is $25.

List:
1. Indiana Charles COWPM sentpaid
2. Duck9000 COWPM sentpaid
3. IndyRiv COWPM sentpaid (2)
4. TomVDJ RPFPM sentpaid
5. The Termintor RPFPM sentpaid
6. boochdog RPFPM sentpaid
7. Onkelpsycho RPFPM sentout
8. knibs7 COWPM sentpaid
9. Husker75 RPFPM sentpaid
10. Magnum1911 RPFPM sentpaid
11. TheGreatGalling RPFPM sentpaid
12. Sarednab RPFPM sentpaid
13. mtrixman RPFPM sent
14. Kurtyboy RPFPM sentpaid
15. rnrlifestyle RPFPM sentpaid
16. brfan64 RPFPM sent
17. Kalel76 RPFPM sentpaid
18. chuck2003 RPFPM sentpaid
19. doriang RPFPM sentpaid
20. Indiancroft COWPM sentpaid
21. Obi Sen Kenobi COWPM sentpaid
22. whitlockj COWPM sent
23. Protoss COWPM sentpaid
24. jameth1971 RPFPM sentpaid
25. mrsmartypants RPFPM sentout
26. soulman COWPM sent
27. Indymo COWPM sent
28. nateo412 RPFPM sent
29. barry COWPM sent
30. Zuiun COWPM sent
31. Pascal COWPM sentpaid
32. Misfits13 COWPM sentpaid
33. wwhisko COWPM sentpaid
34. Billsid29 COWPM sent
35. masterjedi322 RPFPM sentpaid
36. Magnum COWPM sent
37. Curmudgeon RPFPM sentpaid
38. Jintosh RPFPM sentpaid
39. mbmcfarland RPFPM sentpaid
40. Dr. J RPFPM sent
41. Misifit13 COWPM sentpaid
42. marsattack RPFPM sentpaid
44. huntethan2 COWPM sentpaid
45. JetSetWilly RPFPM sentpaid
46. Spheric ThorPM sentpaid
47. AnonymousPM sentpaid

Last edited:
I'd be interested, but I'm not too fond of the borders of the badges where the two parts meet. There shouldn't be a gap, nor rounded corners there... If this could be corrected, than I'm in...

I'd be interested, but I'm not too fond of the borders of the badges where the two parts meet. There shouldn't be a gap, nor rounded corners there... If this could be corrected, than I'm in...

What Tom said, I'd also be interested.
Seeing as how I'll never get my hands on one of Relic Raider's Zippos :(

Interested pending final pics (see Tom's post) and if the price will not go up...

That is a rendering, the two badges will meet on the final piece. As for the radius on the corners, the original had a very slight radius (at least some of them). I'll post pics of the final piece when I receive and you can decide if it's too much of a radius.

The order is placed, based on the last quote I received, so I can now set a final price. Will calculate and put in the first post.

put me down as having interest as well pending more details.

Interested pending how these turn out and price!

Noted, was told the production of the badges should take around a week. They expect to ship them to me around the first of December, then I should have pictures of the actual lighter.

Last edited:
Looking forward to the final result. Here are the best bluray screencap I could make of the lighter in open and closed "state". I also compared it to the one in the "The Best of the LucasFilm Archives" book, but the one in there is defenitely not the one from these screencaps. Maybe the one in the book is the lighter from the tomb scene (where the lighter is not seen in real close-up), or just a B-prop. So if the replica resembles the one in the screencaps, that would be great.

Lighter.jpg

Looking forward to the final result. Here are the best bluray screencap I could make of the lighter in open and closed "state". I also compared it to the one in the "The Best of the LucasFilm Archives" book, but the one in there is defenitely not the one from these screencaps. Maybe the one in the book is the lighter from the tomb scene (where the lighter is not seen in real close-up), or just a B-prop. So if the replica resembles the one in the screencaps, that would be great.

View attachment 409166

Thanks Tom, I'm certainly looking forward to seeing the final result as well.

Other than the RelicRaider lighters, the only other option I've seen is those with simple stickers. The stickers aren't durable and just don't have good presentation quality. I have a RelicRaider lighter, it is very well made and I'm very happy with it. Only issue is the badges are extremely thick and the green of the clover is one solid color, doesn't have the various shades. Also, considering the cost I paid second-hand, it won't leave the display case. I'm hoping to offer a high quality, good looking, and durable lighter that won't break the bank.

Thanks Tom, I'm certainly looking forward to seeing the final result as well.

Other than the RelicRaider lighters, the only other option I've seen is those with simple stickers. The stickers aren't durable and just don't have good presentation quality. I have a RelicRaider lighter, it is very well made and I'm very happy with it. Only issue is the badges are extremely thick and the green of the clover is one solid color, doesn't have the various shades. Also, considering the cost I paid second-hand, it won't leave the display case. I'm hoping to offer a high quality, good looking, and durable lighter that won't break the bank.[/QUOTE]

who can complain about having any of this as a goal. :)

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back