Done / Completed Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade - Elsa Lucky Clover Zippo Lighter

I'm unclear on how many you ordered. If there's still one available, I'll take one.

I'm happy with the final result.

Got you on there.

For anyone else, I have 5 spots left before a waiting list starts. A few who initially expressed interest might drop out, so more spots could come open, but it's closing rather quickly.

I got 10 lighters in the mail today, so on Friday I will get those finished and some new pics with the chrome lighter.

I couldn'tbe happier with these, the gloss of the badge goes very well with the chrome. The lighters will come with the badges applied and in the original Zippo box and bag.

On Friday, I'll also be sending a PM to the first 10 to reconfirm interest, make payment. Then I'lll get some more and move to the next group, that way I'll be able to get each batch shipped out quickly and folks won't need to wait once they've paid.

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!!!

First 10 lighters ready for packaging.
2lsz2aw.jpg

I'll start sending PMs to those on the interest list here in a few.

Payment made... These will be shipped in a box, I hope? Don't want to see this one arrive in a bubble envelope, crushed because the envelope went through a sorting machine in some postal distributing center. (This happened more than once to me, so just checking).

Payment made... These will be shipped in a box, I hope? Don't want to see this one arrive in a bubble envelope, crushed because the envelope went through a sorting machine in some postal distributing center. (This happened more than once to me, so just checking).

Yes, the lighter is placed in it's original box, then that is placed inside a small ziploc bag, the bag is placed inside a shipping box along with paper padding. To damage the lighter they would literally need to run over it or burn it. Being in the ziplock, it should still even be able to handle submersion in water. ;)

Sounds like top notch packaging. :thumbsup I'll let it know when it arrives (I guess this will be next year). Happy holidays for you and everybody who reads this! ;)

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back