Done / Completed Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade - Elsa Lucky Clover Zippo Lighter

The thing about Relic-Raiders Lighters were not just the quality but the clover design had "depth" to it. He explained it to me once but I can't remember how it was done.

Any chance of that here in addition to obviously fixing the edges??

Maybe someone here can explain how it was done??

Spoke with the company last night, they haven't produced the badges yet. So it's still a bit of a waiting game.

I did tell them that the radius of the corners where the top and the bottom meet needs to be as small as possible.

Really looking forward to getting the actual badges and seeing them in person.

The company has confirmed the radius at the meeting corners will be smaller and the gap between them depends on how I place them, so that should be handled easily.

The new ship date they gave me is the 17th and I noticed my card has now been charged (which they only do once production starts), so hopefully they'll be shipping out in just a couple of days.

Good news, the badges came in last night and I'm very pleased with them. I wanted the color of the clover would go throughout the badge and they did a great job on that, it gives good depth to the clover and prevents it from just looking like a laminated image. Like I had asked, they reduced the radius on the corners where the top and bottom meet, so it's closer to the original in that regard. Also, they did a great job on the printing, good tone on the colors and no pixelation.

*edit*
Removed pics of the silver lighter to prevent confusion on the exact lighter being offered.

Last edited:
Yep, I'll get some other shots when I get the new lighters in and get the badges applied.

Sidenote, the lighers will not ship with lighter fluid in them. With fluid they are considered flammable and can't be shipped via USPS.

Looks great. The "stem" off the clover is a bit off compared to the screengrabs (on screen it's a bit smaller, more bending downwards):

lighter.jpg

If this could be corrected, than this lighter would just be perfect, I think...

Design is set and cannot be changed, the badges are finished. I could have gotten some samples made, but the fact I'm ordering a small number in relation to their normal order size (in the thousands), the cost was still in the hundreds for only 5 lighters (literally $10 difference between 5 samples and minimum order quantity).

Another thing, the reference I used for the clover has a thicker stem and mine design matches it exactly. This is one of those cases were several were made for the film, so between different shots in the film and archive photos, there is slight differences. I made the executive decision and feel it's the best case based on the design, quality, and durability.

Can I ask what reference you used? I checked in the "From Star Wars to Indiana Jones / The Best of the Lucasfilm Archives" book, and althought the lighter there is defenitely not the one used in the close-ups of the movie, the design of the clover matches more or less the one seen in all close-ups of the lighter in the movie...

Anyway, it's a minor detail. I'm still interested to get one of these!

A scan of the lighter in the archives book. There might be less of a "hook" on the original, but I can tell it is thicker.

Just a couple more days until I have some ready (unless this package is late like my last few, lol).

I'm unclear on how many you ordered. If there's still one available, I'll take one.

I'm happy with the final result.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back