(In Process) Fem. Ironman Suit / Pepper's Rescue Suit / Irongirl Barracuda Mark ST1

Re: (In Process) Fem. Ironman Suit / Pepper's Rescue Suit / Irongirl Barracuda Mark S

At the moment i build a armor from the elder scrolls and several small props. When these are done, then i'll do a Jaylah costume from the new Star Trek Movie. My List is long haha

Re: (In Process) Fem. Ironman Suit / Pepper's Rescue Suit / Irongirl Barracuda Mark S

Another better picture. Still without helmet on my head but in my hands. Waiting for more pictures. Just have to figure out a good solution for the hip part. Without it looks like there is missing something, with a hip part i can't walk. This situation is so meeeeh XD

Since then i already planned my next suit.
View attachment 649044

WOW that's amazing. Definitely needs something on the hip to give it that finishing touch.

Cyehra,thank you so much for your tutorial on foam coating.I wish to use this method for my own costume,however if I may I have a few questions about it before doing anything;

-you mention two versions in your video: one coating method with and one without EZE Kote.Do I have to use them both after one another or do I choose?

-do I apply the substance both on the inside and outside?

-howmany layers do you personally apply in total?

Thank you so much for sharing this information and your build thread.

Absolutely wonderful work! I would also love to know how many coats you used of the first method and also, do you apply the second "shine" method before or after painting? Also, did you use spray paint? The detail is just fantastic I'm blown away!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back