Question In order to sell an item(prop, etc), what exactly is required in this site do so?

ArcSpectator

From what I heard you have to subscribe as a Premium Member, but are there any additional fees involved? Cause before this warnings about even eBay’s fees dissuaded from trying to sell anything with that site additionally with PayPal.
I just really want to get something out the way to replace it.

MEMBER TYPES
There are four member types in our community. ALL members can BUY on the RPF by posting in an existing CLASSIFIEDS forums thread, or by starting a thread in the WANT TO BUY forum.

1. New Member – a member who has been registered for less than 90 days OR has less than 50 posts.
    This member CAN NOT SELL or ADVERTISE in the community.
  2. Full Member – a member who has been registered for at least 90 days AND has 50 or more posts.
    This member CAN NOT SELL or ADVERTISE in the community.
  3. Premium New Member - a member who has been registered for less than 90 days OR has less than 50 posts AND has an active PREMIUM MEMBER SUBSCRIPTION.
    This member can only SELL ready to ship items in the JUNKYARD.
  4. Premium Full Member - a member who has been registered for at least 90 days AND has 50 or more posts AND has an active PREMIUM MEMBER SUBSCRIPTION.
    This member can SELL in BOTH the JUNKYARD and PROJECT RUNS forums.

From what I heard you have to subscribe as a Premium Member, but are there any additional fees involved? Cause before this warnings about even eBay’s fees dissuaded from trying to sell anything with that site additionally with PayPal.
I just really want to get something out the way to replace it.

You have the 90 days, but you would have to have a total of 50 posts or more to sell in Project Runs. And the only cost is the Premium Membership once you have the 90 days and 50 posts. Full details here :

[click link] Premium Membership

You have the 90 days, but you would have to have a total of 50 posts or more to sell in Project Runs. And the only cost is the Premium Membership once you have the 90 days and 50 posts. Full details here :

[click link] Premium Membership
He could sell ready to ship items in the junkyard as soon as he purchases premium membership, since he has already fulfilled the 90 day requirement.
Fifty or more posts are required for full premium membership with posting access to all selling platforms.

He could sell ready to ship items in the junkyard as soon as he purchases premium membership, since he has already fulfilled the 90 day requirement.
Fifty or more posts are required for full premium membership with posting access to all selling platforms.

Yep. :)

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back