Unlimited Run IM2 War Machine Helmet Kits

When u make a mold how do u fill the void on the main helmet I'm attempting to make mold of my IM 3 piece but don't know how to fill the void. Before silicone

I'm not sure I understand your question. Here's my writeup for the Mk3 helmet build (including the moldmaking): http://protagonist4hire.blogspot.com/2013/04/rapid-prototyping-and-mkiii-ironman.html

I hope this helps.

This pic shows what I mean is that all clay too fill that void ?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/8050182@N06/8480919926/

Going through my unfinished blog articles I just realized I never published the post about building this helmet. I've fixed that. You can read my writeup here: LINK

In the meantime, I've got these molds on the bench again, so if anyone else needs a kit, please post here and I'll PM you with the details.

i tottaly forgot about this one did you ever send a replacement for the broken main body
if not oh well better start repairing the one i had

Yarooon

i tottaly forgot about this one did you ever send a replacement for the broken main body

I did. And after waiting too long at your local post office for someone to pick it up, they finally sent it back to me. I'll be happy to send it again, but I'll need you to pay for shipping this time.

I did. And after waiting too long at your local post office for someone to pick it up, they finally sent it back to me. I'll be happy to send it again, but I'll need you to pay for shipping this time.

must have been at sea then can't recall
what would shipping be to florida ? ill be there a week in april for celebrations

sorry that i missed it

Yarooon

I am interested in one. Not sure what the timeline/lead time is but I would need ten days give or take to square away funds.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back