Illuminated Aliens Pulse Rifle Display Base

Did you have a specific question about the HCG gun?

M
Well the protype I held felt like it was not so heavy or strong ,I held it and it felt very delicate ,the ones being produced ,are they going to be built solid ,with all the moving parts................

I built this real deactivated pulse rifle sturdy ,but this isnt something you want to carry around for very long as heavy metal as this thing is, my second pulse rifle ,needs to be alot lighter so I can hang it on the wall .

Last edited:
I built this real deactivated pulse rifle sturdy ,but this isnt something you want to carry around for very long as heavy metal as this thing is, my second pulse rifle ,needs to be alot lighter so I can hang it on the wall ,I thought about doing this one at one time ,however as heavy as this is ,I am afraid to try it and damage it ,so I just went with a 3/8 inch acrylic base lit up to support the weight, I do need your pulse rifle though Matt so I can hang it on the wall........................I got plans for the second Aliens pulse rifle already ,when I buy the next one form Matsucorp............ I am thru building ,time to get ones others build.........LOL
Can anyone tell me how to put my Aliens head on here ,I got it in my profile but not sure how to upload onto this site ????????

You mean just to post it here, just right click the properties of the pic and copy that... like thishttp://www.therpf.com/members/gyoung2993/albums/alien-3-head-1-1-scale/1467-alien-head-001.jpg

Then put IMG tags on it like this. [img} ...yourpic url.. [/img]

and it should come out like this.
1467-alien-head-001.jpg

I built this real deactivated pulse rifle sturdy ,but this isnt something you want to carry around for very long as heavy metal as this thing is, my second pulse rifle ,needs to be alot lighter so I can hang it on the wall ,.........

DSCN3339.jpg

Use a strong rack, lagged into wall studs and you won't have to worry too much. My PR has a real TSMG and real Rem 870 and weighs a ton. I DO live in earthquake country :eek so I may put a subtle leash on it using coated aircraft cable.

Use a strong rack, lagged into wall studs and you won't have to worry too much. My PR has a real TSMG and real Rem 870 and weighs a ton. I DO live in earthquake country :eek so I may put a subtle leash on it using coated aircraft cable.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Oh man I love the Pulse Rifle rack ,like the SULACO Floor ,where did you get it ,I have seen one years ago ,and never could get any info on it ,I have searched everywhere....... Very nice PR ...Beautiful it is....I have real deactivated Thompson bolt reciever ,buffer ,buffer guide pin and spring and A real REM.870 with the real Spas 12 cage ,thing is too heavy to carry,after 20 minutes ,I put it up........... HAHAHA You are like me ,wanting to get as close to the real deal as possible and stay within legal boundaries........ Great job

I have just updated all my pictures in my profile pictures album so i will try to figure the rest out later.............guy

Last edited:
They're not out yet, the one you saw was a production prototype, the new one will have metal shrouds and weigh almost 15 lbs.

Far as I know I'm the only one that has one in his posession. It's OD.

M
Any way possible that you could send me a picture of that one,its been a while since I have seen one of those ???:cry

That turned out really well!! Congrats to you for the completion of such a nice display piece. It's a fair bet that there will be a demand for additional stands in about a month or so. I could use one. :)
Thank you Tom ,I seen your PR ,hope you enjoy it ,its so much gratification as a builder to have something so priceless ,I cant hold mine for very long its just too heavy ,i hope to get another made by next year hopefully from Matsucorp.........Very Nice craftmanship !!!!!! Guy Young

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back