Illuminated Aliens Pulse Rifle Display Base

I feel now it is necessary to first thank Willie for putting my project online ,for that I am grateful ,but here is a few others I would like to send a word out to that have been very helpful and supportive . I would like to thank my wife Randalyn Young, and my father Ralph Young,who went thru alot and supported me the whole way thru this difficult project, they kept me going to make this happen ,also the wonderful guys that help me locate these parts I dedicate this to you gentleman ,its deactivated ,but it is real as its going to get. Thanks Matt Davis (laserfirecreations.com),also to thank is, Matt(Matsucorp) , Tom Gray( M41A.com) ,Phil Steinschneider(props.steinschneider.com), Hyperdyne Labs (LED counter) . All these folks were an inspiration and very informative. These gentleman will help you with whatever you need . THEY ARE ALL PROFESSIONAL AND THERE WORK CAN'T BE BEAT.THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE.

Last edited:
I'll toss in the first (and probably only) nitpik. I would have had the 'ALIENS' part angled up slightly so that it could be seen when looking at it from the side.

When I grow up, I wanna be that talented. lol

I've wanted to bulid one of those from back when I was airsofting all the time. That display case really gives it a sense of authenticity that surpasses just the piece by on it's on.

That turned out really well!! Congrats to you for the completion of such a nice display piece. It's a fair bet that there will be a demand for additional stands in about a month or so. I could use one. :)

That turned out really well!! Congrats to you for the completion of such a nice display piece. It's a fair bet that there will be a demand for additional stands in about a month or so. I could use one. :)
Without you and your contacts and very insightful knowledge of this prop weapon design this dream could not have been possible.

Last edited:
When I grow up, I wanna be that talented. lol

I've wanted to bulid one of those from back when I was airsofting all the time. That display case really gives it a sense of authenticity that surpasses just the piece by on it's on.
Thank you sir,I just wanted something different than just an old stand ,I wanted something to stand out with the Aliens logo ,Always Loved that movie .I will never build another real one ,I will probably get one more and I will let the master Matt(Matsucorp) make me one so ,I wont have to go thru this again.He is the king of making prop PR's.

Does anyone own an HCG Pulse rifle thats green or brown bess colors ???? I would like to see another one. I havent seen one since Wonderfest 2009. Thanks Guy

They're not out yet, the one you saw was a production prototype, the new one will have metal shrouds and weigh almost 15 lbs.

Far as I know I'm the only one that has one in his posession. It's OD.

M

They're not out yet, the one you saw was a production prototype, the new one will have metal shrouds and weigh almost 15 lbs.

Far as I know I'm the only one that has one in his posession. It's OD.

M
Mr. Matt ,I envy you man ,you have all the greatest stuff and the necessary tools to make em !!!!! Can I just come to work for you ???? I held the prototype ,but it had no moving parts ,someone at Wonderfest 2009 broke the trigger to the grenade launcher ,it wasnt even mine and that made me upset......:cry LOL . It was very nice hanging on the rack by their Alien bust ...... You are DA MAN.........

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back