If you had dealings with The_Eli please check this out...

Re: If you have had any business with myself, Eli... please read.

Well, one of the reasons I think he replied to me more recently, as opposed to other members, is that I offered to help with this run and future prints as I have access to a really good canvas printer that is much cheaper than everyone else I've seen. So, he e-mailed me a few times about details... but then, fell off radar again! Sheesh.

Hell... at this point, I might be happy just to get the digital file, do a run of prints and send them to those who ordered. Even if they aren't mounted on the bamboo, etc... at least they'd have something to work with to finish the pieces themselves.

Kind regards,
Magnoli

He said he would give me the file as well, I was trying just to have it for personal collection but if he gets it to me I will pass it along so you can help out.

Last edited:
The last message I got from him was on the 28th of April (edited to protect the innocent):

"Ya I have 7 canvases including the one I sent out today. I have your two that I'm working to get out next, **** and ****. "

Haven't heard from him since and, needless to say, haven't received my maps.

-Magnoli

I think it´s the time for you to go the route tha people went with "Boomer" and Tyler Haslett.

What route was that, I'm not familiar with those names...

Unfortunately with Eli, I think once a thief, always a thief and I really can't see him come through with what he has promised. I hope I am proven to be wrong!!!

I am very curious if the_eli ever came good on his promises to members here? If not he has a facebook page that I will be happy to share with anyone who wants to try and contact him... Just pm me for details.

I contacted him via his page and he soon got in contact saying he would sort everyone out, but then before I knew it he blocked me from his page and no more contact was made!!!

My last e-mail from him was on April 28th 2011. Nothing since then and no sign of what he owes me. I'm not on Facebook, but anyone else who wants to try that avenue, go for it!

Can't remember how much I was owed.. But never received items or refund.. Think I was ripped off a National Treasure Tube, and Goonies Wallet and Newspaper..

He has been contacted via his facebook page, so we will see if anything comes of it.

Last time he was contacted this way he blocked any further communication on fb, but emailed me and one other member, pleading not to discuss this matter on fb, and he said he was going to repay everyone. That was many months ago and still nothing! So if he's not going to even attempt to repay anyone I do not intend to make his life easy, at least for a little while.

After leaving several messages for Eli on his facebook page, and also contacting the guy Eli used for his paypal account, I have yet again been blocked from his page.

So today I have managed to contact his friend again, and also leave new messages for Eli on facebook. I have asked that he gets in contact to discuss who and how much he owes. I also remember someone mentioning that if he could at least provide the file for the POTC map, then that would at least go some way to helping the folks out here.

If I hear anything from him I will let you know. For those that are interested in leaving a message for him on his fb page, you can look up the following: The A.R.K. Movement

http://www.facebook.com/theARKmovement

Fingers crossed we get some news back soon!

I tried to give him an "out" by having him send me the POTC map file, then I could do a free run for those who have been shafted.

So Eli finally got back in contact with me and this is what he had to say:

You have self-righteously appointed yourself in which your actions are not proactive. If I had absolutely no regard to making right all of this, I would not have been in contact with anyone.

The members name I keep in contact with is Mike. At the present time, I have been trying to negotiate a deal to get the file. It was my plan to offer kits to all those that had wanted maps. They would include the scan and the bamboo flats. As for the others who have made other purchases, I am working to arrange a payment system that would get things going.

This problem is with me and me alone. The ARK was a project I did begin to honor the passing of my friend. And because I am trying to get back on my feet, I have handed the wheels to others to keep going the idea. You can bash my name a thousand times. It's not going to speed things up nor get me shaking in my boots because the intent to fix things was already in motion before your slanders began.

It's funny that you all forgot that it was ME who started the post letting everyone know what happened. I didn't just leave and not explain. As I have said before, the only thing wrong I did was not finishing what I started but doesn't mean it can't be finished. So, I am dealing Mike because he has treated the situation with respect and not come at me offensively or tried to create drama and because of that I have been willing to work to make this right.

I was not asking for sympathy nor compassion. I had only posted so everyone would know there would be a delay. If people wouldn't have been so quick to start slamming me and my intentions, things probably would've gone a different way. However, when you are dealing with loss and everything that comes with it, the last thing you want to do is face a crowd that is just coming at you with all negativity.

So before you start slamming away on the ARK, you need to take A step back and look at the entire situation. I'm not saying I'm right but I know that I didn't deserve a lot of flak I got from members.

So, I will continue to keep communication with you and in response, I want you to leave the ARK alone. I think that is pretty fair. Once I figure out a deal to acquire the file, I will let Mike know and arrange for the flats and get this all going.

Regards,

Eli

So as you can see guys, it's all your fault..... :lol It's funny that until I made a few personal attacks at Eli through is fb page, he had no communication with any of you. I have promised to leave his fb page alone, so lets see if he starts to fix this situation, or not??

Andy

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back