For me it would have to be:
IG-88
Boba Fett Complete
Luke Skywalker binoculars
Han Solo Hoth tracking device
Death Star interrogation Droid
Imperial shuttle Tydirium

Oh, and the Cloud City Bespin

...I would cry when someone recasted the pieces, and/or destroying the original, and thus ruining a piece of American history. (Screw that, world history).

Oh my goodness.... I would get my first credit card... and put myself into eternal debt... I don't even care.. I'd buy whatever I could before maxing out that card lol.

Death Star II
The Ark of the Covenant
A speeder bike
The Executor
Any large models of the Imperial Shuttle
Any lightsaber
Emperor's Chair

Lando's mustache.

Wow, so many choices!!!

To be a bit different I would have to say these:

B-Wing studio scale model
Y-Wing " " "
T-16 Skyhopper model Luke played with
Tusken Raider costume complete
Tie Fighter/Bomber/Intercpter SSM
Salacious Crumb puppet
Amanaman Costume

Or just about anything I could get my grubb little hands on. :)

Star Wars:

Full stormtrooper costume
escape pod model
Sandcrawler model
Cantina Band Instruments

Empire:

Rebel Soldier costume
ATAT model

Jedi:

Yak Face costume
Amanaman costume
8D8
EV-9D9
Max Rebo Band

Other:

Pretty much anything from THX 1138

-James

I think it fairly unlikely there will ever be an auction.

Lucas looks like the 'leave the collection to the Smithsonian to build me a monument at taxpayer expense type' to me.

Or for a bigger ego trip, set up a museum across the way from the Getty and see who wins.

Lord of the Rings showed how to really cash in on a prop collection. Universal could have made far more than they took in that auction without selling any of it.

Its what I would do. Let the kids fend for themselves, the Schwartz will be buying them dinner the rest of their lives anyway.

Of course they won't be auctioning anything off but, that's not the point of this thread. :) It's just to daydream about the possibility of getting your favorite props from them :love knowing full well that even if they did come up for auction we wouldn't be able to afford them anyway; well, at least for the majority of us here that is. :)

Of course they won't be auctioning anything off but, that's not the point of this thread. :) It's just to daydream about the possibility of getting your favorite props from them :love knowing full well that even if they did come up for auction we wouldn't be able to afford them anyway; well, at least for the majority of us here that is. :)

Well maybe we have different daydreams. I would much rather see all the collection kept in one place and put on proper display than own any of it myself.

Well maybe we have different daydreams. I would much rather see all the collection kept in one place and put on proper display than own any of it myself.

Nah, I'll take what I can get so, I guess you're right... we do have different daydreams. :lol

Hmmmmmmmm.....The choices are so many! I know it's BIG, but I think I would want Vader's Meditation Chamber (if money wasn't an option HA HA!!).

ave4 - Just saw your post: HILARIOUS!!!! Assuming you are referring to the prequels, I would chip-in to the community fund for that purchase!! LOL!!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back