If Lucasfilm Had An Auction.....

Tremas

Master Member
Just a speculative question.

If Lucasfilm had an auction of costumes, props, models, etc., like the STAR TREK auction, what would be your 'dream buy'? Remember, Lucas used ACTUAL models at one time, so maybe he'll decide to part with them one day.
After all, it's not as though he's used them recently....
(This also goes for any things given to the actors, which is why I'd choose Mace's lightsabre. :D )

I'd actually want something small, like the miniatures from the Temple of Doom train-cart-rollercoaster-thingy scene. Or something along those lines.

My DREAM prop would of course be THE Ark of the Covenant. I really don't think you could top that. All the lightsabers in the world would be hardpressed to take a SLICE (pause for pun) out of the Ark. :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

Dream buy.....wiping out all archive stuffs:lol
:eek you ask the impossible:lol

If it's limited to 'one',a stormtrooper full suit,if it's limited to one item only, stormtrooper helmet

While there's a lot I'd want, the one thing I'd try hardest for would be the original Walrusman mask...

It would be great to reunite him with his blaster :)

Tom

Dream props, right? Using dream money I hope.

Being an Indy fan, I'd like the following:
1. Ark of the Covenant
2. Holy Grail (the one he picks up from the altar)
3. Screen used whips (not the cable whips used for swinging)
4. Raven Bar Headpiece
5. the idol pedestal
6. Hero Grail Diary
7. Screen-used HJ Fedora and/or Adventurebilt Fedora
8. Hero prop Cross of Coronado
9. Fertility Idol
10. Crystal Skull
11. Jacket (or the whole costume itself)

Star Wars:
1. R2D2... the newer remote controlled one they use for guestings and conventions
2. R2D2... the Kenny Baker hollow one
3. 1:1 Millenium Falcon (or was it only half of it?)
4. Mace Windu's lightsaber
5. Darth Vader's costume
6. Storm Tropper costume
7. Yoda puppet

...and finally...

8. Natalie Portman!!! (in Princess Leia Slave costume hopefully)

One of the R2 units. Especially since there's evidence that they were all build separately instead of just a few that got repainted over and over. (the sheer numbers of them in certain scenes, for example)

A trip through the Vader stash to pick out the pieces that fit.

Lucas really has no need to auction off any of this stuff. While he is alive, I doubt these things will ever be released. The guy is making money hand over fist and does not need our scratch for HIS stuff.

A trip through the Vader stash to pick out the pieces that fit.

Lucas really has no need to auction off any of this stuff. While he is alive, I doubt these things will ever be released. The guy is making money hand over fist and does not need our scratch for HIS stuff.
I don't think it was to make some scratch. Sometimes you just gotta learn to let go. :)

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back