If Lucasfilm Had An Auction.....

Just a Yoda puppet or a model of Boba Fett's Ship slave 1, you know what would be cool to get ahold of would be Emperor Palpatine's chair that he sit in and watches Luke and Vader have their final fight in in Return of the Jedi.

you know what would be cool to get ahold of would be Emperor Palpatine's chair that he sit in and watches Luke and Vader have their final fight in in Return of the Jedi.

NICE!!! Good call. Not only good for those football games, but also a place where you can have some "alone time" and the family knows NOT to mess with you in it. :lol:thumbsup

NICE!!! Good call. Not only good for those football games, but also a place where you can have some "alone time" and the family knows NOT to mess with you in it. :lol:thumbsup

Or, if you were a company CEO, just think of the impression you'd make with it.

Oh. Sorry. I forgot....some CEO's probably *DO* have one....

Well, Lucasfilm is having an auction ... benefitting Stand Up 2 Cancer.

The eBay About Me page has all the details.

While most of the items are pre-production samples of toys and maquettes submitted to Lucas for final approval, there are also a number of studio scale model and prop replicas, posters, art prints, staff gifts and more, much of it never before seen by the general public. Check out the unique experiences, too, including a roundtable talk with Lucas and other leading directors!

P.S. I photographed and assisted in describing the majority of the items!

I'm not real bright, but I don't understand this auction as the details don't tell a thing.

Where do I go to bid?

How can I view the items?

When is the auction?

I'm not real bright, but I don't understand this auction as the details don't tell a thing.

Where do I go to bid?

How can I view the items?

When is the auction?

The auction started yesterday, 16 September; the duration is cited at the right, near the top of the page. The blue button beneath that takes you to the seller's store or you can click on any image "the crawl" running under the two featured auction items ... or you can just scroll down to the list of all auction items at the bottom of the page.

This would be pretty awesome.
Luke's amputated hand.
6202938452_9078a7155f_z.jpg

Take your pick:

lucasarchives.jpg
I want that little thingy down in the left hand corner of this photo. The holy grail of star wars models. The 5ft falcon of course. I almost cried :crywhen I was on the other side of some glass, a mere 1 ft away from it. It was a spiritual experience! All my childhood memories and imagination right there in front of me.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back