I ROBOT Spooner ID and Badge

Hey guys, I had to re-create an account....strange I couldn't even sign in even when resetting my password. I digress.....

If you guys want to start this I actually have one of the replicas. I could take some high res photos for you. Let me know....

I also wanted to start another project regarding Irobot....I was going to create and 3d print all the components to the Nanite Injector.....has anyone ever tried doing that before on the RPF? If so, maybe I'll create another page to see all who want to be a part of that.

The Nanite Injector should be 13" X 2"

Jhusel THANK-YOU! That's a great start, I started looking at the dimensions from the videos and doing my own calculations too. I've been laying out and drawing a few sketches and such. I'll keep everyone posted soon in a new page. Thank-you for your help!

Gordon, what a lovely replica it is. Thank-you for your great work. :)

I've got the new led lights sourced. On the old version you had to hold the button to keep it lit. The new version will have a regular on/off button. I'm redesigning the case now and hopefully all the electronics will fit on one side of the badge.

I'm also working on quite a few changes to the badge itself.

I've got the new led lights sourced. On the old version you had to hold the button to keep it lit. The new version will have a regular on/off button. I'm redesigning the case now and hopefully all the electronics will fit on one side of the badge.

I'm also working on quite a few changes to the badge itself.

I'll take it! :)

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back