i know it's not a pred, but some of us are arnie fans...

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

hellonearth

like i said it's not a pred, but i thought was pretty worthy of attention... THE T-800!!

teaser_1-1.jpg

teaser_2.jpg

well it's not much, but those are the only pics i could get but if you go on ebay and search hot toys terminator you'll probably find at least two auctions that have a much more revealing pic as far as what this figure will consist of... i couldn't save it but it's really friggin cool guys :) i was gonna include a thumbnail, but it's really just a tease and kindof a spoiler so you'll have to google the hell out of it or go to ebay like i said.
but for those of you who want to know!
SPOILER ALERT!!
it has a self-damaged, (probably) articulated, half endo arm thats interchangeable!!! and a few other nice things to make this figure complete, im stoked!!

teaser_1-1.jpg

teaser_2.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Robillicus

Oh, wow! I'm not a huge fan of the non-Predator figures, but WOW. That is really, really cool. The likeness is awesome! I must agree, that is definately worth some attention.

hellonearth

Oh, wow! I'm not a huge fan of the non-Predator figures, but WOW. That is really, really cool. The likeness is awesome! I must agree, that is definately worth some attention.
thank you! i was startin to think i was crazy :) ya basically, if it didn't look so damn good i wouldn't have brought it up, but ... LOL it's hilarious, instantly every single crappy custom arnie is up on ebay now so LET'S ALL GO GET ONE!!! i dunno just thought that was kinda funny