HP3 Marauders Map

Anyone know who is responsible for making that ebay map? It is excellent. Very well done. If it's someone around here, cheers.

Originally posted by EmmasOneandOnly@Jan 25 2006, 08:15 AM
That a very movie accurate one. I hope to get one soon :thumbsup
[snapback]1167201[/snapback]​

I bought one off Ebay. Its not at all screen accurate but its a good base to start from. I just pasted Anheuser's front cover on that one's... looks good. Do a search on Ebay for "Weird Unusual MAP" and you'll find it.

Originally posted by division 6@Jan 24 2006, 05:43 PM
For those that don't want to make their own you can buy a customized one here.

Not entirely accurate but also less than $400.

D6
[snapback]1167117[/snapback]​

Has anyone bought the map from http://www.wizard-store.com/wizard_map.html ?

I'm not looking for 100% spot on map, but one that is more than just the front cover. My big concerns would be clean artwork and a fairly accurate size. To me $140 doesn't seem too expensive (especially seeing how much I've spent on sabers and blasters :lol ), but I don't want a lower quality piece.

Originally posted by Peralton@Jan 24 2006, 04:01 PM
Anyone know who is responsible for making that ebay map? It is excellent. Very well done. If it's someone around here, cheers.
[snapback]1167019[/snapback]​

I agree, did anyone find out who made that map??? Also who was the seller? The link is too old now, but did anyone save as to who sold it?

Anheuser how's yours coming along??? Love the front covers you gave out (many thanks btw) and would love a full version....

Any news from Anheuser and his working on the Maurauder Map. I think we would all love to see a full map. The front was georgous. Please tell us how your work is going on.

No one has come to an agreement on the ht.
Anywere from 12" to 18".

Apperantly one is on display at the WB studios but no cameras are allowed.
Someone needs to get some measurments on it.
Having an insider to get pix would be even better.

D6

Although I have yet to put any real effort into it, I'm still interested in this project as well. I would have hoped that more information would be available by now. Is there at least a finalized fold pattern?

Tha main mid to long distance map is easy to do the folds on but if you want the close up maps than those pages are more complex.

The main map seen when Harry is sitting in bed, wandering the halls and on Lupins desk.

D6

Here are a couple maps a friend is making the lighter one is hand drawn and the darker one is made on a computer with a tea stain gone bad :p neither one is complete on the inside just a couple of test to see which looked better

map2hb3.jpg

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back