How accurate is the insane_collectibles Wolf?

cayman shen

Master Member
I was looking at insane_colelctibe's Wolf bio on ebay (I can't post a link, correct?). Is it accurate? It's not a Sideshow recast, is it?

Ah crap, I just saw that this was asked in the buy/sell forum...what are the odds? Sorry for the superfluous post.

I am still curious about who it's recast off of, however...

I was looking at that too if ur talking.about the one that was 100...I asked him if it was and he kinda blew me off saying u would love it man ......there was another one From a different seller I forget the name but it was the chopper one .....now he strigjt up told me he recasted it from a sideshow .......sorry I hate typing on this fuxking Droid ......but yea idk I wounder ....the sideshow stuff is 1:1 and like 400$ I would think it was accurate lol huh let me know what's up if u hear anything .............cuz like I said he blew me off on the ebay message thing

Ugh, that's to bad it's a recast. I guess the pimch model shop one is too? It's gotta be. Doesn't look like the Sideshow though...I hope they didn't rip off anyone here?

Ugh, that's to bad it's a recast. I guess the pimch model shop one is too? It's gotta be. Doesn't look like the Sideshow though...I hope they didn't rip off anyone here?
I think the only wolf that has been recsted from a member here was the one predamaker made. the rest are recast of the sideshow version .you can also buy the original wolf (sans the paperwork or imprinted base felt) from the honk kong guy on ebay. several people here have stated that the wolf he sells it's a"fallen off the truck" bio .not recasted but taken out of the production line withoout the lettering at the bottom of the base and no paperwork .you do get the brown shipper box, the original styrofoam instert too.
but if you want a sure thing and don't want any headaches, just go with casey's wolf.no warpage on his and the quality it's outstanding.
you can read a review of his bio at predatorstuff.com

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back