HOT TOYS SHADOW PREDATOR

that skull wasn't in the movie
Actually it was check the skull at the very top
fifthskullug8.jpg

and here is a close up of the skull
TrophySkull.jpg

Having both NECA 19 inch and HOT TOYS...I can say Hot Toys better get with the ******* program,too small....over priced...don't make enough. Im really hoping NECA makes all the LOST HUNTERS in 1/4 scale....dream come true.

NP brother just helping out sometimes certain aspects of the film are really hard to capture unless you rewind it like 50 times in order to finally see it for like less then 5 seconds
yeah, when I saw this topic, I re-watched P2, and didn't see it I bet that they remaking the Elder with the skull that everyone calls the T-Rex skull (I don't call it that)

@ Pdisc
I hope NECA produces more of the big guys too! Honestly, I can’t see why they wouldn’t. I think the ‘test’ run with the 3 P1 variants went extremely well…If I’m not mistaken, the bio’ed variant sold out with in weeks after release. If NECA does decide to do an entire lost hunter line, HotToys is done for.
~Estelle

Is the Shadow Predator a repaint of the Lost Predator? Sorry for the silly question, but it does look like the Lost Predator with different paint and armor.

I'm hoping that NECA will do more 1/4 preds, and I'm hoping they'll do the P2 Elder and the rest of the Lost Hunters. Having another pred in the 1/4 scale is always welcome.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back