HOT TOYS SHADOW PREDATOR

Looks really good. I know some of Hot Toys previous preds have minor detailing wrong because of the lack of reference photos and video, then Neca mentioned they printed out every frame of the dancing preds vid to get everything spot on with theirs. Good that having competition raises the bar on correct detailing, I guess the largest skull would add to the box size and like the Tracker hound, they might wait for that and include it with a lesser mentioned clan member like the one with the P1 bio. A few years ago I would never have expected seeing this produced.

Sad pass for me.I have the Gort predator and was worth it,but i cant do it again.To much money with no bio and a cool Classic predator maybe in the works.I would rather buy two classic preds than a furry predator.Still love all the predators though.

Sad pass for me.I have the Gort predator and was worth it,but i cant do it again.To much money with no bio and a cool Classic predator maybe in the works.I would rather buy two classic preds than a furry predator.Still love all the predators though.
See, I thought they were only going to have the 3 bios at SDCC? I'm sure the asking price is upper 100's too.

The Guardian was 380$ on ebay for me.So im guessing the same for this guy.Hes not as cool as the guardian i didnt think but there was a thread on a different site about this guy for awhile now, they just revealed him.But Reyals i think we are looking at around 350$ unless you can get luck through a friend.The trophy is cool ,sad>

The Guardian was 380$ on ebay for me.So im guessing the same for this guy.Hes not as cool as the guardian i didnt think but there was a thread on a different site about this guy for awhile now, they just revealed him.But Reyals i think we are looking at around 350$ unless you can get luck through a friend.The trophy is cool ,sad>
I hear ya. I just can't afford SSC anymore. I got Berserker, Falconer, and tracker but thats it. Too much money spent already on just those three. Plus, I have to save for the 3rd Neca series and the lost preds when they come out. I even had to cut down from ordering 5 SDCC Gorts to only 3.

last nite, I see one seller on eBay open a $459,9 listing price for this .. gosh... thats expensive...
Yeah, I don't doubt that one bit K.C.

It's really sad when people just put them up for sale before they even have them (unless it's an inside type of thing).

It's really sad when people just put them up for sale before they even have them (unless it's an inside type of thing).
Happened with the guardian too.It is sad because im not super wealthy soooooo its border line messed up.Ive fell out of love for star wars and had a bunch of figures and sold them for the guardian.I have very gears figure and could make some money for this but if you look at the guardians price today on ebay it didnt go up yet.I say yet but in two more years it may boost.But i would love the hippy or borg much more than this one.NO BIO is a big turn off for me.

Happened with the guardian too.It is sad because im not super wealthy soooooo its border line messed up.Ive fell out of love for star wars and had a bunch of figures and sold them for the guardian.I have very gears figure and could make some money for this but if you look at the guardians price today on ebay it didnt go up yet.I say yet but in two more years it may boost.But i would love the hippy or borg much more than this one.NO BIO is a big turn off for me.
I concur. I have been trying to get rid of most of my figures that aren't related to the Predator universe or the Gears of War universe.

I was on a big Spawn kick for quite a while but grew tired of all the variants and what not. I told my wife that I would just collect mainly Predator and Gears things. She doesn't like me spending my money on a lot of figures... Ha!

rite... So I'm adding another type of Predator Collector to my dictionary; damn scalpers...
The Reason that makes a Hot Toys "Exclusive" far more expensive than "regular" ones; even both are limited to hundreds.

New pic...

6a853733gw1dj0kc1sceuj.jpg

Heres what ive learned from other sites on getting this if possible.Sign up for the sideshow newletter for info and try to order it through sideshow.Unlike the Guardian there will be more available numbers through sideshow.I maybe wrong but if i have the chance to get him regular price i will try.But i paid 350$for the Guardian and im not doing that again.All though the Guardian is much cooler than this predator in my book.

I think a lot of people are seeing this and going... "what about the armor, and the gauntlet blades?". Isn't this a 'Witch Doctor' type of predator or am I just looking into this wrong? :)

I think a lot of people are seeing this and going... "what about the armor, and the gauntlet blades?". Isn't this a 'Witch Doctor' type of predator or am I just looking into this wrong? o_O
Witch doctor is close.I always looked at predators as tribes, bones , necklaces , so witch doctor is close.Maybe hes a ninja with that sword?The falconer should have been very fast and ninja like due to his only weapons was the blade he had , but he was slow and died easy :)

Heres what ive learned from other sites on getting this if possible.Sign up for the sideshow newletter for info and try to order it through sideshow.Unlike the Guardian there will be more available numbers through sideshow.I maybe wrong but if i have the chance to get him regular price i will try.But i paid 350$for the Guardian and im not doing that again.All though the Guardian is much cooler than this predator in my book.

done that... but still not available for SS order on this one right..?

done that... but still not available for SS order on this one right..?
Im hearing mixed ideas on this one.I do want all the lost predators but not like this.It F%$#ed up to do us like this so im going to let this ride out and watch for it.If i didnt get him i would be to upset because i could buy 2 trackers for the price on ebay.If you didnt get him buy a extra Classic to repaint or spoil your self with something cool is what im going to do.

I would love to get this figure but the Hot Toys prices are outrageous. My wife got me the Berserker and I had the Falconer on order but cancelled it to get Narin's Alternative Hunter. Neca has the right idea at this point in time (1/4 scale P1). Even though there are three versions with different heads, you can still buy all three for a fraction of the price. Don't get me wrong, they are nice to look at and are of great quality, but to be able to collect all of the Hot Toys figures is not in the budget. Just me .02. Take care!

Im hearing mixed ideas on this one.I do want all the lost predators but not like this.It F%$#ed up to do us like this so im going to let this ride out and watch for it.If i didnt get him i would be to upset because i could buy 2 trackers for the price on ebay.If you didnt get him buy a extra Classic to repaint or spoil your self with something cool is what im going to do.

yeah.. me too... just wait and see...
beside, I've preparing an extra HT AVP series Figures to cash and trade for this one, in case the worst scenario is playing.....

yeah.. me too... just wait and see...
beside, I've preparing an extra HT AVP series Figures to cash and trade for this one, in case the worst scenario is playing.....
Are you buying an old one or planning on a new version being made?I figured if i miss out im going to buy another berserker.I have a feeling the berserker will jump in price for some reason. Just a hunch...

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back