Hot toys Predator 2

Khorn

SDC15751.jpg

P1010430.jpg

th_SDC15963.jpg th_SDC15964.jpg th_SDC15965.jpg th_SDC15966.jpg th_SDC15967.jpg th_SDC15968.jpg th_SDC15969.jpg th_SDC15970.jpg th_SDC15971.jpg th_SDC15972.jpg

hands are finished wait for a varnish

th_SDC15975.jpg th_SDC15976.jpg th_SDC15977.jpg

torso...

th_SDC15980.jpg th_SDC15981.jpg th_SDC15983.jpg

SDC15751.jpg

P1010430.jpg

th_SDC15963.jpg

th_SDC15964.jpg

th_SDC15965.jpg

th_SDC15966.jpg

th_SDC15967.jpg

th_SDC15968.jpg

th_SDC15969.jpg

th_SDC15970.jpg

th_SDC15971.jpg

th_SDC15972.jpg

th_SDC15975.jpg

th_SDC15976.jpg

th_SDC15977.jpg

th_SDC15980.jpg

th_SDC15981.jpg

th_SDC15983.jpg

Seeing this really pisses me off. Why? - because my eyesight is ***** and I can't do detailed work on small pieces like that.

Not pissed for you though as this has the makings of a very cool paintjob. Incredible amount of detail in the hands and feet. I just don't have the patience to work as small as this.

Excellent work and look forward to seeing it assembled.

Seeing this really pisses me off. Why? - because my eyesight is ***** and I can't do detailed work on small pieces like that.

Not pissed for you though as this has the makings of a very cool paintjob. Incredible amount of detail in the hands and feet. I just don't have the patience to work as small as this.

Excellent work and look forward to seeing it assembled.

I will soon complete, but this model not so is pleasant to me,
I search where it is possible to buy a statue (kit) of the sculptor Narin
or another, what that but official good casting instead of a fake!

Do you know where ???

Dan is VERY good about getting back to emails, usually within a day or two of being sent, so just try and be patient, I'm sure he'll get to you as soon as he can.

looks like you got a great start on it bro! the color scheme is great! i ended up more or less matching the body to the head, because, well, i didn't want to have to repaint the head :D anyway, was it hard to get those little plugs out so you could take him apart? they seam pretty stuck in there, but i really like where you're going with it, i like the hands especially, and i think im gonna have to rip off the little finger nail technique you used, sorry! keep it going buddy, cant wait to see it finished. unfortunately every hot toys P2 pred in the world needs a repaint ( except for the prototype, it's pretty good) but i suppose we'll just have to get em one at a time :rolleyes:

looks like you got a great start on it bro! the color scheme is great! i ended up more or less matching the body to the head, because, well, i didn't want to have to repaint the head :D anyway, was it hard to get those little plugs out so you could take him apart? they seam pretty stuck in there, but i really like where you're going with it, i like the hands especially, and i think im gonna have to rip off the little finger nail technique you used, sorry! keep it going buddy, cant wait to see it finished. unfortunately every hot toys P2 pred in the world needs a repaint ( except for the prototype, it's pretty good) but i suppose we'll just have to get em one at a time :rolleyes:
Thanks.) but about claws I haven't understood, it was pleasant or not? It was necessary to disassemble simply to cut the scalpel, some details...

Thanks.) but about claws I haven't understood, it was pleasant or not? It was necessary to disassemble simply to cut the scalpel, some details...
sorry buddy, what i meant about the claws is that im going to try to make my claws on my P2 pred to look like yours, thats all :rolleyes: it's a good thing. and with the disassembling of your predator, i was just asking if it was hard to get those little plugs that cover the screws out? the inability to take them out was the only reason i didn't take him apart to paint him in the first place, because that would seem to be the best way to do it, taking him apart that is :D but once again, nice job my friend cant wait till he's finished, judging by the way you did take him apart it doesn't seem like this is something you're going to slack on ("slack" meaning procrastinate, delay, half-ass)

sorry buddy, what i meant about the claws is that im going to try to make my claws on my P2 pred to look like yours, thats all :rolleyes: it's a good thing. and with the disassembling of your predator, i was just asking if it was hard to get those little plugs that cover the screws out? the inability to take them out was the only reason i didn't take him apart to paint him in the first place, because that would seem to be the best way to do it, taking him apart that is :D but once again, nice job my friend cant wait till he's finished, judging by the way you did take him apart it doesn't seem like this is something you're going to slack on ("slack" meaning procrastinate, delay, half-ass)
I will photograph as to pull out plugs and to paint claws, I will lay out here)

Hey guys... for those of you looking for me, I have been ignboring emails due to the HUGE and VERY busy Sideshow Spooktacular, which is like 9 days long! It finally ended last night, so I will be catching up on emails this week. I actually posted on the site that I wouldn't be doing emails etc during spook :D

Dan

Has decided to try to paint hinges to test as the covering will keep...

th_P1010477.jpg th_P1010478.jpg th_P1010480.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I continue work

Legs of the Predator on coals )))

PC080677.jpg

PC080678.jpg

th_P1010477.jpg

th_P1010478.jpg

th_P1010480.jpg

PC080677.jpg

PC080678.jpg

Figure complete and goes to Dront Collection \m/

Predo boats
Untitled-1.jpg

On an elbow

PC170756.jpg

mouth

PC160725.jpg

PC160727.jpg

PC160728-1.jpg

PC170735.jpg

PC170741.jpg

PC170746.jpg

PC170747.jpg

Bigest

th_1.jpg

th_2.jpg

p.s. hototys predators are suck

Untitled-1.jpg

PC170756.jpg

PC160725.jpg

PC160727.jpg

PC160728-1.jpg

PC170735.jpg

PC170741.jpg

PC170746.jpg

PC170747.jpg

th_1.jpg

th_2.jpg

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back