HOT TOYS ADDICT COLLECTION

You guys all have such cool toys. Killer collections. ;)

The collection will be a lot cooler pretty soon. ;) I've got the P2 Elder coming sometime in the next week, and a couple more preds that I bought from *DARK BLADE CLAN* coming after that. I'll be sure to snap some pics for you guys once they all arrive and are assembled.

I can't wait!

Ok guys i just got my AVP elder in and have to say i love him put him together last night took a few quick pics nothing fancy but i still think he looks great hoping i get my elder P2 this week in the mail and oncei get him ill take a group shot of my P2 AVP elder and P2 elder

let me know what you guys think

Matt

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok guys i just got my AVP elder in and have to say i love him put him together last night took a few quick pics nothing fancy but i still think he looks great hoping i get my elder P2 this week in the mail and oncei get him ill take a group shot of my P2 AVP elder and P2 elder

let me know what you guys think

:D
Matt

CONGRATS and it looks great but................
Ya gotta put on the quills on his head. Believe me it gives the extra punch.

Tom

thanks tom and im excited cant wait to get my elder P2 from ya :D

and ya ill have to ask dark blade how to get them on he said he would throw me some pointers or if you have and pointers feel free to pm me with them

Congrats Matt

I'm glad your happy with the Elder, I think it's a sweet pred to have.

You just need to give him a Dread-do and some quills.

Hey Matt, how did you put the elder cape on??

Jared :D

Congrats Matt

I'm glad your happy with the Elder, I think it's a sweet pred to have.

You just need to give him a Dread-do and some quills.

Hey Matt, how did you put the elder cape on??

Jared :D

ya i know he is having a bad dread day lol

and ya i know i need to get to work on those quills if you can can you pm me those pointers on how too

and as for the cape like a ninja in the dark JK

i put it on right after i put the upper armor back on him once i did the first neck ring i new there was no way to get his cape on other wise so i did it after the first neck ring and right before the elder neck ring if that makes sense

Might want to mess with the dreds a lil' bit to make them hang more naturally, HT figures are like drugs, can't seem to be happy with just one, and then you have customizing them, that's a whole 'nother can of worms right there...

Might want to mess with the dreds a lil' bit to make them hang more naturally, HT figures are like drugs, can't seem to be happy with just one, and then you have customizing them, that's a whole 'nother can of worms right there...

ya i know that siccx for sure i just got my elder P2 so im about to work on him

and ya the AVP dreads area pain in the ass my P2 battle damaged dreads are like real so they dont even have to be tampered with

speaking of have you started on that gas mask punisher yet
im dieing to see the work up of that

and of course if you get the urge to make two
id love to make ya a offer :eek: just throwing that out there :D

ok guys here are pics of my elder P2

have to say he was the easiest to put together minus the leg armor had to heat that up in hot water

to make them flex more

also be cautaus with the cod piece and back belt i broke one side of the belt however you can lay the second side of the belt over it to hold it down in place so not really a problem or a truly broken anyways here are pics let me know what you think

here is pic of the P2's together :D

here are my elders together

and than here is the whole gang so far together

LMK what you guys think

Matt

An idea hit me a while ago today, an Elder Pred 2 figure with Wolf's chest and shoulder armor and weaponry bits, don't know if I'll actually do it, but I just think it'd look cool, it'd use the Wolf head so he can wear the helmet, but the body, loincloth, wrist and shin guards would all be Elder's, the wolf head I'm pretty sure would match up with Elder's paint job too, hmmm, someone may want to try it. And the Punisher figure, not yet, looking for some pieces, I was playing with the idea of instead of the classic black look for his clothing, to go for some subdued Urban Camo BDU's, not sure where I want to go with it though. Sometime down the road if you like I'll make one of any version for you, price will be determined on how much it cost to make me and everything else...

Nice pics Matt :eek: I can even see The Lost Hunters on the box. Sorry to hear about the belt.

Siccx you have some good ideas going there.

I think I'm going to customize the extra Wolf and Elder when they show up.

The main idea I had was a tribute to the comic cover of Predator: Big Game 2/4.

The P2 Elder armor will be perfect for this, also looks a little like predator 1.

predatorbiggame2.jpg

I have a custom in progress right now :D you guys might see some pics soon.

Jared

I never noticed the Lost Hunters on the box! ****** that makes me even more upset that Hot Toys has yet to produce them, but they put them on the damn box to tease and mock me, ****, I want my Boar now dammit...

An idea hit me a while ago today, an Elder Pred 2 figure with Wolf's chest and shoulder armor and weaponry bits, don't know if I'll actually do it, but I just think it'd look cool, it'd use the Wolf head so he can wear the helmet, but the body, loincloth, wrist and shin guards would all be Elder's, the wolf head I'm pretty sure would match up with Elder's paint job too, hmmm, someone may want to try it. And the Punisher figure, not yet, looking for some pieces, I was playing with the idea of instead of the classic black look for his clothing, to go for some subdued Urban Camo BDU's, not sure where I want to go with it though. Sometime down the road if you like I'll make one of any version for you, price will be determined on how much it cost to make me and everything else...

siccxx i pmed you so let me know on the punisher figure

Nice pics Matt I can even see The Lost Hunters on the box. Sorry to hear about the belt.

Siccx you have some good ideas going there.

I think I'm going to customize the extra Wolf and Elder when they show up.

The main idea I had was a tribute to the comic cover of Predator: Big Game 2/4.

The P2 Elder armor will be perfect for this, also looks a little like predator 1.

predatorbiggame2.jpg

I have a custom in progress right now :D you guys might see some pics soon. :eek:

Jared

an ya i love the box i hope hot toys comes out with the lost hunters eventually

I stopped collecting the hot toys AVP preds as I realized after buying 2 i hated the movie :D .
If hot toys gave use the lost hunters though I would be all over those !.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back