HOT TOYS ADDICT COLLECTION

well i chose not to pose mine out of the ordinary but here's my hot toys set up
236189350.jpg

236189328.jpg

236188744.jpg

got my P2 just not pictured and im waitin on the battle damaged P2 and elder. and of course wolf

Wow awesome collections i cant wait to get my wolf 12 inch from sideshow to start my highend collection of the 12 figures

Here's my collection. It's kinda wimpy compared to you guys', but founds are extremely low right now, and have been for a few years now, but I have ordered Wolf and the Predalien.
6tfoxus.jpg

6t0bl9x.jpg

73lkknn.jpg.gif

73n33u0.jpg.gif

I'm lovin it, your collections are SWEET Don't worry about how many you have, just share what you display :lol:

HUNTER CHALLENGE-- Got Hot Toys? Show Us What Ya Got

Last edited by a moderator:
It's hard to get a life like pose but they can still do plenty of cool stuff without damage.

These Two Are On Safari
IMG_0116.jpg

Jared

Just added the Grid Alien to the line-up, I might need to cut the end of the tail off to make it movie accurate.

HUNTER CHALLENGE--Show me how cool you can pose these hot toys Aliens, Marines and Predators

IMG_0108.jpg

IMG_0109.jpg

DAGGER

ive wanted to buy a celtic and grid just to recreate that moment from AVP.. only part of the movie i liked :lol:
that setup is wicked m8. im green with envy!

p.s. and yes you SHOULD chop off that tail. i dont understand why hes manufactured with a whole tail anyway

Wow all i know is im ready to get my battle damaged P2 and my wolf figure from hot toys :)

i cant wait for those preorders :D

nice collections people, im back online now (my old pc broke so ive just treated myself to a nice new lap top :) )

ill have to get some pics of my hot toys predator collection up (ive now got 6 hot toys predator customs- just finished my newest the other day)

will get some pics up soon....

I'm new here, I think is my first post actually! Here some shots of my Predator. I know have the P2 BD & Elder! But here is my SSC Ancient:
DSC01854.jpg

DSC01852.jpg

DSC01853.jpg

DSC01860.jpg

DSC01862.jpg

DSC01863.jpg

Hope you like them!​

IT LOOKS AWESOME :)

I can tell you took some time to pose this ancient just right. I love the dreads, you can style them so many ways, unlike the cheap dreads hot toys is starting to put out.

Keep it up and post some more pics here soon.

p.s: backdrop is sweet

IT LOOKS AWESOME :)

I can tell you took some time to pose this ancient just right. I love the dreads, you can style them so many ways, unlike the cheap dreads hot toys is starting to put out.

Keep it up and post some more pics here soon.

Will do. I actually don't mind the new dreads, they work well, but you just can pose them in actions shot poses is the only thing.

GrangeWallis - those are some excellent pics...try to shoot at a higher ISO so that you get less blur. Great backdrop and great poses..

the pred sat down on the far left looks really homo lol .
Brilliant setup , I really wanna start getting my marines but know im not gonna get a hold of hicks so I dont wanna lol.
Nice pics.

vegas283.jpg

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back