MY AWESOME HT PREDATOR COLLECTION!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

riz86

This is my gorgeous collection of my baby's! no touching! hehe enjoy

My collection consists of -

*scar
*AVP P2 with custom scar mask
*AVP Elder Custom
*Dark Blade Predator Custom
*Ancient Asia Edition
*Cleaner Wolf
*Normal Wolf
*P2 Normal
*P2 BD
*CHOPPER

and super super super rare CUSTOM QUEEN ALIEN FIGHTING PREDATOR!!

I have on the way - Celtic, Big Red Custom, P1 Custom, Broken Tusk Custom - thanks spinsky!

Open for offers on all my preds as well....IF the right price comes along..muhaha enjoy!

DSCN0592.JPG

DSCN0598.JPG

DSCN0595.JPG

DSCN0605.JPG

DSCN0601.JPG

DSCN0600.JPG

DSCN0617.JPG

DSCN0619.JPG

DSCN0599.JPG

DSCN0623.JPG

DSCN0625.JPG

DSCN0627.JPG

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

riz86

Awseome Collection Man!!! All you need is a Chopper and a P2 Elder...
ive already got a P2 elder, his just wearing a custom scar mask...choppers on his way smile.gif...got a few more customs coming, and im doing my own custom ram, boar, hippy, bro boar, snake from predator 2

DSCN0623.JPG

riz86

[quote name='ei'luj' post='107975' date='Sep 10 2008, 03:57 PM']riz,

you got chopper! ;)

way to go!

can't wait to see those Lost Hunters

----
Ei'luj[/quote]

hehehe YAY finally!! thanks again Mark for the Chopper!
THANKYOU SOOOOOOOOO MUCH for all your help Julie, much appreciated, im looking out for a Celtic for you as we speak! : :popcorn:...they are quite rare to come across, same rarity as ancient..but to be honest Ancient is WAYYYY over rated IMO but still cool to look at haha

Yu Kit

Nice collection your got there bro. So looks like you got a extra one of ancient?
Looks like you finally got a chopper man!!! how much you have to pay
By the way still waiting for MY ANCIENT TO BE HERE