Heroes Of Cosplay, Fellow Hunter In Trailer!

Predasaurus said:
Yep. It looks nearly exactly like face-off.

Eli
Well, I'm not huge into cosplay, but I would really enjoy seeing something real that's believable.  It really is a shame Face Off turned into such a poor example of what really goes on, not to mention the lack of "the bigger picture" (what happened to 'reality TV'???).  I remember the first season looking forward to each episode.  Now I keep in mind the time and day it's on so as not to accidentally turn to that channel.  Seems to be the way of things these days :( 

Brian 

I did an interview in kansas city for the show a few months ago. I am hoping they will show my suit on the show at some time . it was the artic predator one i have .

Nope ... The email and Facebook group has gone out to all FX people about a new creature creator reality competition show. They are casting a show in the tradition of "top chef", pitting teams against each other .. More emphasis on animatronics and such

and this years Face/off may turn to be fun. i have alot of friends on this new season ..on both the vets side ..and the newbie side ..

ptgreek said:
Nope ... The email and Facebook group has gone out to all FX people about a new creature creator reality competition show. They are casting a show in the tradition of "top chef", pitting teams against each other .. More emphasis on animatronics and such
Glad to hear it.  Hopefully it will deliver!  Thanks for the heads up George.

ptgreek said:
and this years Face/off may turn to be fun. i have alot of friends on this new season ..on both the vets side ..and the newbie side ..
I agree, it may turn out to entertaining, but I really don't know anyone who competed past the first season.  As in the past, I'll give it a shot, but won't get my hopes up.

Brian

Predasaurus said:
Meaning you'll try to get on the show and compete? That'd be cool!

Eli
LOL I don't see myself trying out for it any time soon.  I hardly have all the skills required to compete against anyone.  Then again, I don't know.  I haven't seen the show since the first season and haven't heard good things about it, so who knows???  

Brian

Predasaurus said:
Meaning you'll try to get on the show and compete? That'd be cool!

Eli
Nope .. i have plenty of friends on reality TV ..not my thing ..Id rather be behind the scenes..and since what i do is more production oriented, there are MUCH better fabricators. Id rather watch them

As for Lair members on Face/off ...nope

ptgreek said:
Nope .. i have plenty of friends on reality TV ..not my thing ..Id rather be behind the scenes..and since what i do is more production oriented, there are MUCH better fabricators. Id rather watch them

As for Lair members on Face/off ...nope
Too bad, there are quite a few members on here that are quite capable of doing this show, such as yourself or Manowar ect!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back