HERO LEVEL Fallout 3 Plasma Rifle FINISHED- Plus Pro Photo Shoot- First Post

Re: !FEEDBACK WANTED! Fallout 3 Plasma Rifle FINISHED- Plus Pro Photo Shoot- First P

387126_z9kq0jsdpvcj7kypsrwtatitz.jpg

Re: !FEEDBACK WANTED! Fallout 3 Plasma Rifle FINISHED- Plus Pro Photo Shoot- First P

W.I.P RENDERS- more complete/better ones coming soon, this is just more me screwing around with materials and lights..

387126_fhygaelbx8fuswdr40i03kqay.jpg

387126_kguu65a9fwwmcjle9uufrsb7u.jpg

387126_hkrp6ypdzw4d3vuetgtcythol.jpg

387126_6_uor7cyisrsyivmmcufyr_xw.jpg

387126_e7jblu8w0nloyw5vfbilmpbx9.png

387126_forampydsvfjppmgyvccuvtvz.png

Very impressive! It truly has that Fallout look of being made out of any pieces of scrap that could be found in the wasteland :D It's very interesting to see the aproach you took with the design too. Keep up the awesome work!
-L05T V1K1N6

wow, I've been [slowly] planning a FO3 weapons build but decided the plasma rifle would be a bit too ambitious so I am incredibly impressed!

I totally agree with L05T V1K1N6 that you got the wasteland/ scrap build thing working really well.

NEXT PROJECT UPDATE- NEW THREAD AND PICS SOON-

*** ARM MOUNTED ROCKET LAUNCHER ***

Launches real chemical rockets! (no warheads :) )
Laser targeting system
LCD Targeting screen
Articulated armored fist

ONCE I'M DONE THE HAND ARMOR I'LL BE SELLING IT AS A KIT!

More to come soon!

Check out my new and improved website!!

Home

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back