Help with a Wrist-Based Water Shooter.

itsaplane

So there's a lot of threads on web-shooters for Spiderman, but I am trying to make something for shooting just water. I kind of have an idea (get a water gun, somehow make it so it isn't really bulky underneath the arm warmer,.. make it so I could just make it so I don't have to fuss with it too much to shoot the water...

It's for a Legend of Korra (Avatar the Last Airbender) cosplay. I wanted to mimic water-bending in a way that could pass off as a bit more realistic without just spitting water on people lol jk.

Anyone want to give me some advice on where to start on this? Thanks in advance!

Since it's exactly the same thing asked in the same thread about a water 'web shooter' for Spiderman, why dont' you just keep an eye on that thread?

they had these for the earlier spiderman films that had Toby Maguire in them. just look it up on ebay and get one for like 3 dollars

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back