Help to identifiying a possible movie prop knife/dagger

tk1405

Hello to all ant thanks for reading my post.

If someone probably has a a minute to watch this picture and help me to identify this item. A friend got it from ebay a time ago and didn´t remember what it is. He said, that it was sold as a movie prop, but without a movie or TV show relation.

I did my search through a lot of sights and Google-search but I wasn´t successfull. So if someone of you has an idea, what it could be? Really a prop or a set decoration? Or just a custom made decoration from a whatever fantasy shop to open letters? :)

Thank you very much in advance

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 411
Hello to all ant thanks for reading my post.

If someone probably has a a minute to watch this picture and help me to identify this item. A friend got it from ebay a time ago and didn´t remember what it is. He said, that it was sold as a movie prop, but without a movie or TV show relation.

I did my search through a lot of sights and Google-search but I wasn´t successfull. So if someone of you has an idea, what it could be? Really a prop or a set decoration? Or just a custom made decoration from a whatever fantasy shop to open letters? :)

Thank you very much in advance
That is absolutely NOT from a film or TV production - I remember seeing that dagger in a catalog many, may years ago. It might have been Museum Replicas and it was simply a fantasy design that they had come up with for their product line.

That is absolutely NOT from a film or TV production - I remember seeing that dagger in a catalog many, may years ago. It might have been Museum Replicas and it was simply a fantasy design that they had come up with for their product line.
wow perfect. Thanks to all replays. You‘re definitely more talented in research than I am. I only find tons of pictures of fantasy knifes and daggers.
So a nice item.

Thank you all!

Marcel

Thank you all again. After following some links based on your answers, I find some more about this "Claw knife" and is creator Jody Samson. Big surprise, what a piece sleeps that long time in a box. Unfortunately, my friend and I are no knife or dagger collectors, so I think he will sell it away. Otherwise, it could find a great place at my wall :)

Wish you all a great week. Great forum here.

Marcel

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back