HELP! Raven's Bar Scene "Cradle" Prop for Marion's Staff of Ra Headpiece Necklace?

TheOldProfessor

In the bottom portion of the picture attached is Marion Ravewood's "Staff of Ra headpiece necklace" hanging on an object (partially visible) on the table in the Raven's Bar (IJ Raiders of the Lost Ark). Does anyone know what the object is? Does anyone have a better picture? Has anyone seen a prop of it?

Attachments

• ROLA Staff-of-Ra-necklace Ravens Bar.jpg
    ROLA Staff-of-Ra-necklace Ravens Bar.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 261
In the bottom portion of the picture attached is Marion Ravewood's "Staff of Ra headpiece necklace" hanging on an object (partially visible) on the table in the Raven's Bar (IJ Raiders of the Lost Ark). Does anyone know what the object is? Does anyone have a better picture? Has anyone seen a prop of it?

In a headpiece replica thread on here I saw a post saying it was two goat skulls pointing up, resting on the horns with the mouths pointing up and a candle sitting in the gap in the middle

I went through the Raven Bar scene second by second looking for better shots of the SoR Head Piece necklace "cradle". Unfortunately, none of the captured scren print images are all that clear or complete. I am really interested in making this prop!! Anybody got any better close ups?
Staff of Ra Necklace Cradle 04.png
Staff of Ra Necklace Cradle 03.png
Staff of Ra Necklace Cradle 02.png
Staff of Ra Necklace Cradle 01.png

Someone posted a photo of the object in another thread. The photo wasn’t from the movie, but was a clear photo of the object from which you could identify it as the same item.

This is likely the post.
And showing 2 back to back as seen above.

This is likely the post.
And showing 2 back to back as seen above.
Thank you so much! I went to the old thread. And there it was. Exactly the clear image that I need of the "stand". Fortune and Glory!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back