help on feet

dude, there is no way you will be 7 foot without looking funny. i got 3 inch platforms on the shoes i made. that was just enough before it would stats to look a bit wierd.
and yes, the topic makes no sense. your asking to be 7 ft but make a .gif?

if anyone can tell me how to make these i would really appreciate it

HEY IT'S ME!! :)

Anyway,

I have the same problem I only stand like 5'10" and weigh in @ 163 lbs, but I'm staying my height because Predators as Stan Winston has quoted that just like snakes AND Humans there are different types, different shapes, sizes, length, color, hunting strategy, defense, and ect. that makes the spectrum of the Predator as a whole far more varied that there could really be thousands of different kinds.

Meaning that in respect to keeping things simple and having your suit be managable for you to wear and work in try to make a suit that is unique, original, and that stands out, but keep it a Predator and you should be fine I wouldn't worry about the height thing too much. The other thing is if you are asking about two different subjects one on suit building and the other on art then you need to make two different threads in their respective place on the forum to help with confusion (just helpful FYI)

Last edited by a moderator:
vg fett, im still young, so im 5 foot 8 normally. plus the head gives u a small boost so i look like im around 6 ft.
for making the shoes.. i took an old pair of shoes that fit me, i took a large block of foam that was 3 inches tall and super glued it to the sole of the shoe. then we used spray foam, and carved it. like what vinmanmac did.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back