Help identifying parts, looks to be metal

The bit with the fine ridges on the back of the hand looks like a model engine piece. I think the four little stubs on it are where the exhaust pipes hook up. From the size, I'd guess it's from a 1/12 GP bike (transverse 4-cyl), or maybe a 1/20 F-1 car. Don't know if that's helpful at all...

Thanks a bunch for that info..
I'm totally new to kitbashing, so I'm unsure where to go from here. Aren't there websites with scans of loads of kits that I can cross reference, now that I know it's probably from a bike/f-1?
I dunno if I'll take a stab in the dark, and just buy something and hope at least one of the parts is in there.
Any advice?
Again thanks mate..
-James

go to the kitscans section at
www.studioscale.com

Originally posted by Scottish Film Maker@Jun 24 2005, 03:43 AM
Thanks a bunch for that info..
I'm totally new to kitbashing, so I'm unsure where to go from here.  Aren't there websites with scans of loads of kits that I can cross reference, now that I know it's probably from a bike/f-1?
I dunno if I'll take a stab in the dark, and just buy something and hope at least one of the parts is in there.
Any advice?
Again thanks mate..
-James
[snapback]1019600[/snapback]​

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back