Help Identify my model kit (and price it if possible)

88reaper88

Hi guys/gals,

I've got this Predator model I want to sell but I have no idea who made it, anyone know???
It's your bog standard vinyl kit in 1:6th scale (roughly 13" tall). I have a cutting disc for it too, not shown in pic, it seems to be die-cast metal. No wrist blades though.

I'm also looking to find out how much its probably worth.

Any help would be great :)

5352729629_aeba0c1c08.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Produced by a Japanese company called "Argonauts".

They made a P1, a P2 (masked) with spear and a P2 (unmasked) with disc weapon.

http://www.predatorstuff.com/kits_and_mode...onauts%20Japan/

The one commanding the highest prices is the last one (unmasked with disc) which I have seen sell for anything between $100 USD to $190 USD over the last 5 years.

However, these prices are for unbuilt original kits (there are plenty of recasts out there).

Yours appears to have the head from the masked/spear version, but the rest of the kit is the unmasked/disc version - not sure what happened there.

Where did you get it from? (that might help).

Yeh I've got that one with the skull & spear at my mum and dad's house, both of which came in the same lot on ebay about 6yrs ago. The one in my pic already the masked head on it so I always thought it was meant to be that way!

Cheers for the help guys!

Was hoping for a bit more than £12, but whatyagonnado! :)

P.S, The one with the spear I've got has metal for the spear shafts/extendable bits. Does that mean its not a recast?
I think the original had vinyl spear-tips, and the recasts were metal. I'd have to get out one of my own kits to check, but I think the only metal bits on the spear version were the wristblades and the chest/arm cable. Let me know if you really need to know and I could dig out one of mine from my stash.

oh sorry didnt know that it was a recast. thanks for telling me
No problem - remember the sellers name (pimch) - anything he sells is a recast.
Another dead give-away is the price - any 1/6 scale kit selling for less than $50 is very likely a recast.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back