HELP! Fast costume for Sun renfair

joeranger

Sr Member
Not for me, I will be wearing plate armor over mail and a crown.
I told my buddy I would take his little kids dressed as the king. They are the perfect age for dressing as knight and princess.
My buddy needs a hat for his bald head (sun), and isn't all that into costuming. He doesn't want to dress as Braveheart and wear the mullet wig:(
Any fast ideas for a "I'm sort of in costume" that involve a hat?

Not for me, I will be wearing plate armor over mail and a crown.
I told my buddy I would take his little kids dressed as the king. They are the perfect age for dressing as knight and princess.
My buddy needs a hat for his bald head (sun), and isn't all that into costuming. He doesn't want to dress as Braveheart and wear the mullet wig:(
Any fast ideas for a "I'm sort of in costume" that involve a hat?

Monk's robe, Robin hood

If you have some other Ren clothes then a beret, or worst case scenario make a bandana, that would work for head gear. Monk's robes would work, but are hot and you would have to make sure they have a hood on it.
A vest, a pirate type shirt, a beret/bandana, and some dark slacks with no oblivious pockets would work. Shoes such as engineers boots or Birkenstock style sandals would work well.
Also most renfaires will have at least one or two hat booths. If money is not an object you can get a cool hat / Souvenir or maybe get him something for that day you may need a a future costume build.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back